.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

l_fd49e6449063ba079f2b6f486bcc72cc.jpg

looks like a Native American Jonas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pocahjonas.

some of these idiots look like they have UFO's on their wrist its not all about the bling have some class

Im really suprised no one has done the black chain black stones join yet before now.........Back in the day I had one but sold it and I remember making one fora guy used silver and black rhd with black cz's........we also did one with black ceramic.....thing was sick

DIZ GIBRAN
Don't know much about him except hes a rapper from L.A. hangs with Pac Div and i think he has something to do with Diamond Co.
I'm pretty sure Dom.K knows....

nah
roll.gif

it seems to be a music note and the other one says "ALL PRO" with the puerto rican on the back..similar to one of the pieces Prostyle has
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

DIZ GIBRAN
Don't know much about him except hes a rapper from L.A. hangs with Pac Div and i think he has something to do with Diamond Co.
I'm pretty sure Dom.K knows....

Hieroglyphics!! I'm feeling this concept and execution. Very nice setup...

I dont see why they wouldnt use smaller stones and have them set closer together on the smaller detailed areas.

...but more to the point... i dont see why anyone would get an iced out scrooge mcduck in the first place.

ps - Whats this talk of a 9 pointed star, am i missing something? cause i only see 6 points.

Back
Top Bottom