IT'S OFFICIAL....TYREKE EVANS: 20-5-5 4th Rookie in NBA History...

nice, I wasn't following his stats, didn't know he could be a 20-5-5 guy this season.
I hope he gets it

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I hope this will help bring more fans to arco arena. The fan loyalty is just sad here in sacramento. One minute they are called most loyal fans and next they can't even fill half the arena unless kobe or lebron is in town.

Being a Kings fan, its sad but true.  Seats were filled even prior to the Kings successes from '99-'06, but those people came to see other teams' superstars (MJ, Barkley, Hakeem, etc.) and probably couldn't name more than 2-3 other Kings players besides Mitch Richmond or who we took with our 1st rounders during those days.  It was only when Jason Williams and Chris Webber brought flash and victories to Arco when the city of Sacramento started to care about their own and take pride.  So it's only expected that when the success faded the crowd started to as well.  Can't say that I'm surprised, its just that a majority of Kings fans I know didn't have a genuine feel to them 
tired.gif

True Blue posting up my avy, how nice. I've had mine since 03-04.

Back on Tyreke, exceptional stats. I've seen dude play live in action, dude is nice.

As i stated before, he will be a Top-5 player in 3-4 years...mark my words.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Steve212

Kings fans.
laugh.gif
93426192.jpg

Dude in your avy is a Kings fan.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

ummm no hes not. i saw him last year wearing a warriors jersey.

He's good friends with the Maloofs and was at a couple games this year...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Being a Kings fan, its sad but true.  Seats were filled even prior to the Kings successes from '99-'06, but those people came to see other teams' superstars (MJ, Barkley, Hakeem, etc.) and probably couldn't name more than 2-3 other Kings players besides Mitch Richmond or who we took with our 1st rounders during those days.  It was only when Jason Williams and Chris Webber brought flash and victories to Arco when the city of Sacramento started to care about their own and take pride.  So it's only expected that when the success faded the crowd started to as well.  Can't say that I'm surprised, its just that a majority of Kings fans I know didn't have a genuine feel to them 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

still, to be one of 4 players to have ever done is still special i guess, i guess it somewhat deserves it own merit
Exactly, it not like its been done plenty of times.

When its something historical it deserves the attention

Steve Francis averaged 18.0, 5.3 & 6.6 in his rookie year. And look where he's at. That's why I would prefer to wait and see what happens with Tyreke.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

still, to be one of 4 players to have ever done is still special i guess, i guess it somewhat deserves it own merit

Steve Francis averaged 18.0, 5.3 & 6.6 in his rookie year. And look where he's at. That's why I would prefer to wait and see what happens with Tyreke.
I hope someone rebuttals this by saying,

but Tyreke is 20.2/5.3/58!

The cat can continue to rack up good stats all he wants, the Kings still suck right now.
laugh.gif

He's been great, but like X said, there's been quite a few one-hit-wonders.

A lot of good talent that come into the league fizzle out after a few years of playing great.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The cat can continue to rack up good stats all he wants, the Kings still suck right now.
laugh.gif

A lot of good talent that come into the league fizzle out after a few years of playing great.

Can we not appreciate what he's doing? Every time a Stephen Curry or Brandon Jennings thread comes up everyone goes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yet when a Tyreke Evans thread is up, everyone loves to hate because he's on the Kings. So what if we suck, that's not the point of the thread.

And if my memory serves me correct Steve Francis had a decent career. He was one of the more exciting players to watch.

But any way Tyreke needs 24 points against Houston and history will be made
pimp.gif

The Kings have a bright future ahead.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Agree but the thing is people give Stephen Curry love but when Evans gets thread its full of negatives.

It's because Reke been getting love all year.

Go back to the beginning of the year, EVERYONE was giving dude dap.
laugh.gif

Steph came on late.

BJ? Dude gets clowned on every since his 55 because he can't shoot the ball into the ocean.

Cool, he's a good player, but now he needs to sustain it, and put a team on his back if yall want to be bringing his name up all the time.

If you can't help put a team into at least playoff contention, you can be as good as you want.

How many of yall talking about Danny Granger now? Dude is still a baller, but he never gets brought up no more.

Setting records as a rookie? Okay. Rodrigue Beaubois is going to be the first rookie to average %'s of 50/40/80.
laugh.gif

JA, you must be talking about Josh Howard in regards to great talent coming in and then fizzling out right? Haha.

And if you want to talk about Granger, go contribute in the Pacers thread or make his own appreciation thread. Just watch out for the haters...

24 more points. Get it done Tyreke!

Back
Top Bottom