IT'S OFFICIAL....TYREKE EVANS: 20-5-5 4th Rookie in NBA History...

I might be biased because i live in Sacramento, but Tyreke is ROY no doubt.

Im with Rick Bucher when he said "put Tyreke on the bucks and they are better by 5 games than with jennings."

The kings have a bad team. Blame Geoff Petrie not Tyreke.

GETTING IT DONE. Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, and Tyreke Evans. This year it's just Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, and Tyreke Evans with 20-5-5 (Wade is short on boards). Give this team 2 years. We'll be back in the playoffs.

smokin.gif

All that's gotta happen is the Warriors and Wizards win 1 more game each, the Kings lose tomorrow to the Lakers, and we have the third best probability to get the #1 pick. GO WARRIORS, WIZARDS, AND LAKERS

smh.gif
@ the let's see how Reke is in a few years/all those stats and the Kings still suck comments.

Before Lebron, and if you were old enough, Jordan was the last one to average 20-5-5. Then came Lebron, and now Tyreke. We should just appreciate that we've got to witness it happening twice in the last decade. Considering only 4 people have done it in the history of the league, it's impressive.

Nobody is annointing Tyreke the next anything, unlike the Steph Curry slurpfest we see on NT, but the dude Evans has been better than advertised.

Congrats 'Reke

Originally Posted by franchise3

smh.gif
@ the let's see how Reke is in a few years/all those stats and the Kings still suck comments.

Before Lebron, and if you were old enough, Jordan was the last one to average 20-5-5. Then came Lebron, and now Tyreke. We should just appreciate that we've got to witness it happening twice in the last decade. Considering only 4 people have done it in the history of the league, it's impressive.

Nobody is annointing Tyreke the next anything, unlike the Steph Curry slurpfest we see on NT, but the dude Evans has been better than advertised.

Congrats 'Reke

This man speaks the truth.......

My opinion that the countdown was ******ed still stands, but congrats to Tyreke. Great season.

Back
Top Bottom