ITSMEDALLAS 1st COLLECTION POST (some of the wifeys kicks included) 1 new pair

Alright I don't want to do too much talking. First of all I do the same thing that most of you do with your collections. I buy, sell and trade; but I makesure to wear all of my stuff. If something is in my collection that hardly ever gets any play time I let it go. I've been into kicks for quite awhile nowand my collection was going real strong at a size 9.5 but my foot grew and I had to get rid of everything. I waited around and bought a lil bit of stuff untilI knew my foot was done growing and now I'm in the 10.5-11 category. I like to buy a lot of different stuff so I like to involve crazy colorways and simpleas well. I like almost everything so here we go picture posting with no particular order.

Some Brenda's stuff (wife). Man this chick really wears her kicks to the ground I'm just like
indifferent.gif
. I've been buying her sneaker even before we got married and she justrocks them and steps everywhere. Whatever though that's what sneakers are for. For that fellas in here that are quick to say that chicks shouldn'talways wear kicks. She doesn't... she has her very very girly side too.

latest pickup

Great collection and your wife has a relly nice collections to , Pics of the wife ?
nerd.gif

Haha JK but really nice stuff the What the Dunks and Og Carmines look preety dope
smokin.gif

good stuff homie!

Those Stashes are dope
eek.gif
Im not an AF1 person at all, but I see a pair of Stashes on the other site that Im tempted to try and work something out for.

Originally Posted by NFoRNikeee

nice collection man,a lot of heat
pimp.gif
... were did you get the nike sweater?
urban outfitters vegas.

s dubl- yo pull the trigger on those stashes sir you wont regret it at all

STASH 95's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also Black V's and Blk/Red XIII

Really don't care much for anything else.

Nice stuff though.

Nice collection, I spy Denver All-stars. You got some serious hyperstrike love going. What-The-Dunks, and it looks like you wear them too-
pimp.gif

Already said it in the other thread, but mad props for wearin your shoes. Wish more people wouldnt be whack and do the same

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Nice collection, I spy Denver All-stars. You got some serious hyperstrike love going. What-The-Dunks, and it looks like you wear them too-
pimp.gif

yea Denver All- Stars your size too. Up for grabs
nerd.gif

What the dunks belong to the wife.

Back
Top Bottom