ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

There's still so much stuff I haven't been exposed to. I love it. :lol:
It is awesome that there is so much music out there to explore. I used to worry that I would not have enough time in my life to explore it as fully as I would like. As I got older I don’t think about that too much anymore. Had to find a balance of new (to me) music exploration and revisiting some of my already discovered favorites. Either way nothing brings me joy like finding and enjoying new stuff.

Yo they’ve cancelled so many shows on this tour
Yea they did. Ticket sales weren’t too good because ticket prices were too expensive and the album roll out wasn’t great. I think they overestimated their own hype and the pandemic killed any momentum they might’ve had. Stadium tour was always questionable imo. Dance music doesn’t translate well to seats.

I been listening to Fred Again.. heavy lately.

He been gaining a lot of steam

It’s getting crazy hyped, it’s an enjoyable set but I wish he dropped more **** like the song around the 20 min mark

That **** was a BOMB, think it was a skrillex collab

Also, saw SHM yesterday at the United center… production value thru the ****ing roof, idk how you miss that show for the price of admission (300 level was 6 bucks, my club level ticket was 30)

The Fred Again album (red cover) was on my aoty list for whenever it came out. Peaceful album i needed.

It’s getting crazy hyped, it’s an enjoyable set but I wish he dropped more **** like the song around the 20 min mark

That **** was a BOMB, think it was a skrillex collab

Also, saw SHM yesterday at the United center… production value thru the ****ing roof, idk how you miss that show for the price of admission (300 level was 6 bucks, my club level ticket was 30)
Turn on the lights again hit different in the arena, I was vibing hard

Finally saw Fred again.. perform live at CRSSD in San Diego this weekend. Dude completely met my expectations and they were sky high.

When mans went from “Turn on the lights again” into “Jungle” :sick::smh::nthat:

I went to the Rufus Du Sol show in Mountain View a few weeks back.

Had a pretty nice roll and after just went back to the hotel with my girl and watched the Fred again.. Boiler Room set again just basking in the afterglow.

Been pretty much binging dude’s discography ever since. Had no idea this was missing from my life. :lol:

Bleu, Kammy, Delilah, Danielle my initial favorites from the new album.

Just uploaded my set for Vill4in's Enter the Void 2 url festival
Ambient badass Nyoka Shoje did the visuals on this one
Not gonna lie best feedback I've got on a set in a long time
Techno x Electro x Ghetto

Back
Top Bottom