ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Gunna check out what slim420 slim420 posted tm, I don't always like it but it's always interesting and always look forward to your posts.

You're the first person I heard of Detroit Swindle from, what do you think of their track 64 ways, and your thoughts on the album or (anyone else's) if you've listened to it

Last edited:
I now have a face to put with this voice, and the face did not disappoint 
laugh.gif

Detroit Swindle album was dope, been in my rotation since it dropped. They've dropped a couple new songs/remixes this past month or 2 that are pretty nice too. Moodyman's most recent album had some jams as well, it's long as **** though :lol:

Last edited:
AC Slater and his Night Bass thing he's got going has a really dope sound

Can't wait to catch the Night Bass party in Verboten October 3rd

You're the first person I heard of Detroit Swindle from, what do you think of their track 64 ways, and your thoughts on the album or (anyone else's) if you've listened to it

its a good album. keeps with their sound. i like the kerri chandler remix of 64 ways. check out the new album by max graef called rivers of the red planet.
also the new lone album called reality testing. similar sounds, but more hip hop influenced.

AC Slater and his Night Bass thing he's got going has a really dope sound

Can't wait to catch the Night Bass party in Verboten October 3rd

i been going to night bass here in LA (its a monthly thing here).
a friend invited me and i was hesitant cuz it was a dim mak party, but
it actually ended up being fun as hell. basically bass heavy house tunes (think dirtybird), with some
2 step, garage, uk bass type stuff, and even trap thrown in here and there for the first few hours,
then at the end ac slater usually plays a mix of house sounds. its become the only "mainstream"
party i go to regularly.

Last edited:

INSANE MIX!!!!

Dope sets,I've been loving a lot of the stuff I've heard from most of the Butterz crew right now.

Royal-T,Elijah,Swindle,Skilliam and Flava-D are all beasts 
smokin.gif

I initially thought that this was mostly a trance/dupstep type thread but I see that there's a pretty good mix of different subgenres,def gonna be keeping an eye out for this thread from now on. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom