ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

The VIP crowd there is usually wack but I've seen the dance floor there get live plenty of times. I think I'm just having trouble believing the best club in all of America is located in Colorado :lol: btw I've been to Colorado and downtown but this is before I was 21 so never at beta.

Yoo Zube you never came through with posting your favorite songs that have a toolroom/mark knight tech house sound btw!

Last edited:
I heard a lot of bad stuff about output too though.

too small. security are ******** etc.

a lot of RA comments are *****ing about the place

I know people hate aoki here. I grew out of him but holy ****.... where is this. in b4 lol how is he djing when he's too busy dancing on the spakers. i know i know

Last edited:
I heard a lot of bad stuff about output too though.

too small. security are ******** etc.

a lot of RA comments are *****ing about the place

I know people hate aoki here. I grew out of him but holy ****.... where is this. in b4 lol how is he djing when he's too busy dancing on the spakers. i know i know

:wow: :pimp:

anyone here mess with doorly?

the song that put me and many others on to him recently.

and a very different one here that I've been feeling for a couple of months now.

if anyones got similar stuff i'm definitely open to listening. apparently dudes a beast on the decks too.

Not sure if any of you listen to thim, but Shook's debut album came out today.
Haven't heard the album yet, but his other stuff is pretty good.

I'm late, but Output is one of the best clubs I've been to. I love the no VIP/bottle service, no camera/video policies. Saw Liebing there in May for 5 of his 8 hour set :x :pimp: .

I'm late, but Output is one of the best clubs I've been to. I love the no VIP/bottle service, no camera/video policies. Saw Liebing there in May for 5 of his 8 hour set :x :pimp: .

why not the whole 8 hours? ;p
output has amazing lineups..floating points + faltyDL this friday, dj koze sat, and Omar S next thursday.
rest of august is good too.

also drumcell + luis flores + project 313 @ the sullivan room on saturday.

i love drumcell. his debut LP on CLR is coming out soon. his sound is spacey, hypnotic, banging, sorta like chris liebing.
luis flores and project 313 both play LIVE and have that hard warehouse sound. highly recommend it.

Last edited:
nina kraviz dropping some acid techno on boiler room right now. richie hawtin after her.

long live the 303!!

cannot wait to see nina play in december.

update : richie hawtin playing nicki minja/2chainz beez in teh trap as his encore/closing track !! LOL DOPE

Last edited:
keeping this thread alive...

some soulful/classic vibes on this one....

oh and dat a ss tho lol

Last edited:
oh lawddddd. vonstroke's new song Dood is a HEATER. heard it at Hard Summer. One of my favorite tracks so far this year! cant wait for his new album. :x

oh lawddddd. vonstroke's new song Dood is a HEATER. heard it at Hard Summer. One of my favorite tracks so far this year! cant wait for his new album. :x

nice.

ive never been to hard and they actually book a lotta djs i like. i havent been to a festival in a while, maybe ill go to the next one.

BUT, i have been going out to warehouse parties/clubs as always. last few weeks i saw dj pierre n jesse saunders for the first time.
then i saw mike parker who was dope. threw down some heavy techno from the minute he got on and banged it out!
then later that week i saw juan atkins and KYLE mfing HALL!! same night same party!!.
that sht was pretty awesome. kyle hall is like the lebron james of detroit techno/house haha.
and i dont need to say anything about juan atkins for obvious reasons. one of the best parties of the year so far for me.
detroit techno F T M F W!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom