ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

saw gaiser + hawtin 2 weeks ago. gaiser kinda disappointed me. i expected better. hawtin was better, he went pretty minimal. i think he needed a 5 hour set rather than a 2 hour one. i was content tho. took "molly", and it turned out to be a meth bomb lmao. never doing that again. didnt sleep for almost 48 hours. and BOed at the next nights halloween party. smh.

gonna check out prydz epic show this saturday i think.

and you know whats been russling my jimmies lately...? theres a big fad in which everyone is calling something thats not "edm"... deep house. omg stop calling everything deep house when its not. annoys me to no end.

btw, my brother is promoting this night and djing for Marc Houle at los globos. our first party with christian martin and worthy was a big success. hopefully well get some new exciting artists booked.

1277815_10102740077898746_1812755622_o.jpg

and you know whats been russling my jimmies lately...? theres a big fad in which everyone is calling something thats not "edm"... deep house. omg stop calling everything deep house when its not. annoys me to no end.

btw, my brother is promoting this night and djing for Marc Houle at los globos. our first party with christian martin and worthy was a big success. hopefully well get some new exciting artists booked.

1277815_10102740077898746_1812755622_o.jpg

haha yea lol disclosure is NOT deep house for example. lol.
tech house seems to be catching on with the edm crowd these days tho.
http://www.mixmag.net/music/the-blog/stop-the-tech-house-takeover
ive definitely heard people call tech house deep house lol.

i was thinking about going to that marc houle party actually. if i dont go to the visionquest party ill b there.

Last edited:
haha yea lol disclosure is NOT deep house for example. lol.
tech house seems to be catching on with the edm crowd these days tho.
http://www.mixmag.net/music/the-blog/stop-the-tech-house-takeover
ive definitely heard people call tech house deep house lol.

i was thinking about going to that marc houle party actually. if i dont go to the visionquest party ill b there.

had we known we'd go against dubfire/green velvet at exchange and visionquest that night... lol :smh:

weekend is packed.

had we known we'd go against dubfire/green velvet at exchange and visionquest that night... lol :smh:

weekend is packed.

i mean the exchange crowd doesnt quite overlap with the crowd yall are shooting for.
visionquest might tho. but still kiinda different. but yea i feel ya.

i was at exchange last weekend to see maya jane coles. 2nd time ive been there.
not my crowd/scene at all but good to see the "edm" crowd is starting to catch on to
acts like maya jane coles. it didnt clear out like the first time i went there to see dj qu lol
but then again dj qu isnt mainstream at all. maya jane coles is pretty mainstream.
she killed it tho. acid house to tech house to deep house to techno and back all over again.
love dj sets like that.

i mean the exchange crowd doesnt quite overlap with the crowd yall are shooting for.
visionquest might tho. but still kiinda different. but yea i feel ya.

i was at exchange last weekend to see maya jane coles. 2nd time ive been there.
not my crowd/scene at all but good to see the "edm" crowd is starting to catch on to
acts like maya jane coles. it didnt clear out like the first time i went there to see dj qu lol
but then again dj qu isnt mainstream at all. maya jane coles is pretty mainstream.
she killed it tho. acid house to tech house to deep house to techno and back all over again.
love dj sets like that.

Maya is so dope. She was our cover artist last month(Mixmag) and threw down a killer set!

Just finished uploading my set from Utah with Arty if you guys want to check it out

Last edited:
Whats a few good blogs that keep current with House and Electro music?

Starting to take a huge liking to SnakeHips, noticed alot of the mixes and remixes I like, are from them.

went to see DVS1 play a 4 hour set last nite. im at work on 3 hours of sleep, but goddamn it was worth it.

intense.

jsut a reminder to everyone in NYC to go see Ben Klock @ output this friday.

TRUST ME

oh, and also chris liebing on the 15th @ output as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom