ITT: We ball in our Jay's

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Have any of y'all tried the 23's? I seriously hated those shoes until I tried them on. I'm in love with them now.

beautiful shoe, the only shoe except the vi i have 3 pairs (no doubles of course)
but during strenuous activity there are pinky toe issues with them. i only rock them casual.

although i still haven't tried anti-blister toe socks with them yet

Have any of y'all tried the 23's? I seriously hated those shoes until I tried them on. I'm in love with them now.

beautiful shoe, the only shoe except the vi i have 3 pairs (no doubles of course)
but during strenuous activity there are pinky toe issues with them. i only rock them casual.

Originally Posted by eltouha

word lol, definitely gotta cut ur nails or else your ##@+ will be hurtin on court

Originally Posted by eltouha

word lol, definitely gotta cut ur nails or else your ##@+ will be hurtin on court

Originally Posted by BIGBUTO23

Have any of y'all played in VII's? Clunky as hell lol but very good ankle support
you must be kidding.
VII are by far not clunky. AJ XII are clunky but definetly not the VII which is even more light built

then the V, VI and VIII. Good ankle support?

The shaft is high but the thin material there is not really providing good ankle support.

Do you actually know why the VIII had the straps and the much thicker ankle part?

Because MJ twisted his ankle with the VII and complained about it, so Tinker improved

that on the VIII!

Originally Posted by BIGBUTO23

Have any of y'all played in VII's? Clunky as hell lol but very good ankle support
you must be kidding.
VII are by far not clunky. AJ XII are clunky but definetly not the VII which is even more light built

then the V, VI and VIII. Good ankle support?

The shaft is high but the thin material there is not really providing good ankle support.

Do you actually know why the VIII had the straps and the much thicker ankle part?

Because MJ twisted his ankle with the VII and complained about it, so Tinker improved

that on the VIII!

1st - 18s are the most comfy
2nd - 14s are dope to ball in
3rd - 3's are money in my book just a little slippery, grip aint top notch

i heard the 19's and 20s are dope to hoop in but never copped them

1st - 18s are the most comfy
2nd - 14s are dope to ball in
3rd - 3's are money in my book just a little slippery, grip aint top notch

i heard the 19's and 20s are dope to hoop in but never copped them

I haven't played seriously in years, but I coach, and run with the team in XXIs or the 2010.

I haven't played seriously in years, but I coach, and run with the team in XXIs or the 2010.

i used to play in jordan x black and greys all the time..

now i can only play in running shoes....

i used to play in jordan x black and greys all the time..

now i can only play in running shoes....

yeah performance top 3 the 11 12 and 18 recently been hoopin with the 18s those are perfect not even that heavy

yeah performance top 3 the 11 12 and 18 recently been hoopin with the 18s those are perfect not even that heavy

I hoop in my V's.... i have to say that they suck compared to new technology in b-ball shoes "my kobe vi" but the love of jordan keep me hoopin in them at lease once a week  

Back
Top Bottom