ITT: We ball in our Jay's

I hoop in my V's.... i have to say that they suck compared to new technology in b-ball shoes "my kobe vi" but the love of jordan keep me hoopin in them at lease once a week  

I used to love the 18's but i realized they are fairly heavy. So id say 11 12 14 19, 20s are pretty cool too for a change up

I used to love the 18's but i realized they are fairly heavy. So id say 11 12 14 19, 20s are pretty cool too for a change up

Originally Posted by jj302030

I hoop in my V's.... i have to say that they suck compared to new technology in b-ball shoes "my kobe vi" but the love of jordan keep me hoopin in them at lease once a week  
damn you balled in wolf grey v's. do you ever get blisters? i usually only ball in jordans if they are an older released pair that's beaten half to death. 

Originally Posted by jj302030

damn you balled in wolf grey v's. do you ever get blisters? i usually only ball in jordans if they are an older released pair that's beaten half to death. 

newer jordans arent even basketball shoes theyre not made for it and even 11s really got no performance on court anymore

newer jordans arent even basketball shoes theyre not made for it and even 11s really got no performance on court anymore

I've balled in 1s, 4s, 10s, 14s, & 23s... I like the 23s & 14s more becasuse they are comfortable. The 10s are good if youre wearing long socks (beware of blisters) .. 4s are okay & 1s get uncomfortable after a while because there isn't much support.

I've balled in 1s, 4s, 10s, 14s, & 23s... I like the 23s & 14s more becasuse they are comfortable. The 10s are good if youre wearing long socks (beware of blisters) .. 4s are okay & 1s get uncomfortable after a while because there isn't much support.

11s all the way! haha unless you guys dont like messing up your shoes then its understandable, cuz its a very nice shoe haha. but if you dont mind scuffs and creases and/or have more that one pair, then i deffinantly suggest balling in some 11s haha

11s all the way! haha unless you guys dont like messing up your shoes then its understandable, cuz its a very nice shoe haha. but if you dont mind scuffs and creases and/or have more that one pair, then i deffinantly suggest balling in some 11s haha

21's i discovered accidentally are my favorite balling sneakers. i also bought 3 pairs of blk/steel 10's and the 1st pair got beat enough i loved playing in them but the squeaking got annoying and embarrassing

21's i discovered accidentally are my favorite balling sneakers. i also bought 3 pairs of blk/steel 10's and the 1st pair got beat enough i loved playing in them but the squeaking got annoying and embarrassing

superswag wrote:
im planning to cop the xi lows and ball in them cuz i havent really balled in low top shoes and i wanna know how its like compared to high tops.

I am currently balling in my VIIs..

superswag wrote:
im planning to cop the xi lows and ball in them cuz i havent really balled in low top shoes and i wanna know how its like compared to high tops.

I am currently balling in my VIIs..

23. Been balling in 23 since they released. Picked up a pair for general wear but once I put my feet in them it was straight to the court. Have about 5 pairs for balling indoors. Outdoor if I'm in a pair of jays it the 15 but I rarely wear Jordans for outdoor ball. Lebron soldier 3 for that

23. Been balling in 23 since they released. Picked up a pair for general wear but once I put my feet in them it was straight to the court. Have about 5 pairs for balling indoors. Outdoor if I'm in a pair of jays it the 15 but I rarely wear Jordans for outdoor ball. Lebron soldier 3 for that

Back
Top Bottom