iTunes question.

I just had to replace my hard drive. So I lost all of my music. How can i put new music on my iPod without losing the ones that are already on it. Is thispossible?

Awkward wording i know.

it is possible...you got a mac or pc? there's a program for both that transfer your song from your ipod to comp

In ITUNES, plug in yo ipod, and stop it from synching OR ELSE ALL YOUR MUSIC WILL BE GONE

Click on your ipod on the left pane, under option check "manually manage music". Now to add music just drag it from your library to you ipod on theleft pane. You can also do this with playlists. Do you also need to transfer your music from yo ipod to yo computer? I only know the way for PC tho

i am ipod ignorant (i only use a little shuffle that my future mother/father in law got me for xmas) but my girl ran into a somewhat similar issue. Computercrapped out (+$%##$** BHS caught me offguard with no anti-virus... shame on me) and we had to buy a new one. She needed to move all of her music from the ipodback to the computer without having it sync up with a blank library and wash her ipod clean. She downloaded some program called iDump . I dont know exactly what she did with that program, but she is not computer saavy at all and was still able tofigure it out. Hopefully you shouldnt have any problems with it. good luck.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

it is possible...you got a mac or pc? there's a program for both that transfer your song from your ipod to comp
PC. Can you link me to this program? I don't want to spend all day downloading music.

Back
Top Bottom