I've searched all over the forum, and the JB Release Dates and now I'm skeptical, was it BS?

I remember reading on the KATC.com site, kix and the city, saying that the black/red Is were being retroed in October of this year. It might've been BS butreading the news of this late last year really made 2008 a year to look forward to. So far, I haven't heard any follow-ups on that and now I'mbeginning to think it was BS. Can anyone at least back me up and say that they read the same thing.

Originally Posted by x016x

I remember reading on the KATC.com site, kix and the city, saying that the black/red Is were being retroed in October of this year. It might've been BS but reading the news of this late last year really made 2008 a year to look forward to. So far, I haven't heard any follow-ups on that and now I'm beginning to think it was BS. Can anyone at least back me up and say that they read the same thing.

What are you talking about?????

yeah....hightop with a strap....couple of colorways....there should be more info in another thread though....
I just know cause its on the q4 scans....I hope they scrape the straps and go straight hightop though...

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

i have heard that all the 1s come with a vandal type strap

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
My grails, the soes I've been looking for the past 6 years are comingout with a strap.
indifferent.gif
Screw you JB
indifferent.gif

but you can see that even though it's removable there are eyelets for the strap to go through like on a belt... im cuttin those off too

Originally Posted by blco02

The strap will be removeable.

yes!!

these will be bought for sure, the black/royal as well (those are releasing too right?0

Originally Posted by firenflames

I also heard that the Blue/Black Is are coming out as well.. can anyone confirm this?

I remember hearin that too...I also remember folks sayin they were only comin out in women's or big kids sizes...could be wrong tho.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

air jordan I's with straps are for sissies.

How is that!!?? I honestly like the strap and lets not forget what these sneakers r initially made for BASKETBALL. So if u play ball with hi's w/straps(AF1 sheeds) like i do. The strap shouldn't be a problem especially if they r removable which they probably r...These r pretty hot way better thanthe military or father's day 1's.....Can't wait for these and the blue/blk joints......

Back
Top Bottom