I've searched all over the forum, and the JB Release Dates and now I'm skeptical, was it BS?

Will hesitantly cop these because it's black/red, but you better believe that the straps will come off.

Boo JB if they make the black/royal blue colorway only for kids.

Originally Posted by BigRockford

After this year I will NOT support this BS thats happening at JB. I'll leave it to the new kids

Thats the realist thing ive heard on here in a while..str8 up!

I can't lie..this really gets to me. Probably the one thing that really gets to me out of all the mistakes Jordan of have made this year. I meanseriously....why would you add a strap to this shoe? Why would the blue ones be gs only? It doesn't make sense.

wow that article never said anything about a strap. If that's true then that's a real shame. Even if you do cut off the strap, it still wouldn't bethe same. Why would they add a strap in the first place? At least I know I'm not crazy, I know for a fact that I did read something on kixandthecity.comabout the black/red Is were being retroed in October. If I had known about this strap business, I wouldn't have been so hyped up about 2008. This kindakills the sneaker year for me. F Carmines with the jumpman on the back, F the hares, this was my reason to be on the lookout in 2008 and now they've goneand killed it.

^ there is still going to be some kind of loop for the strap to go in. I was really looking forward to this release as well but on the bright side I can savemore money for important things like.... I don't know groceries.

Back
Top Bottom