"I've Seen Every %$+*$!' Episode of The Wire" Discussion Thread

I'm about to say @+%% re-watching season 5 even though it was definitely fire and go back to watching season 1 just to see Bay in action
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

(I'm lyin but still... I'ma finish 5 for the 4th time fast as hell just to get to 1 again)

ayo when Daniels takes them hoodrat kids out to eat @ Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and they want mcdonalds after
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

ayo when Daniels Colvin takes them hoodrat kids out to eat @ Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and they want mcdonalds after
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get'cha Characters Right Fam-lay.

My _ Bey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Remember who the #%$+ you talking to right here. Remember who I am. My word is still my word. In here, in Baltimore, and in any place you think ofcalling home, it'll be my word they'll find you........But you gon' let go of that boy. Bet that."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

Yeah, Nay was frauding hard at first

He was just tryna fit in

Just one of them kids that stay lying

Namond definitely had some issues. Kenard called dude a gump on the block, challenging him to step to until Mike beat his %+$. Then we see Nay call Dukie agump at Cutty's gym the next day, acting like the previous day never happened. "Yo Mike, I could just pancake a youngin."
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Mike slapped the dog %@%+ outta Nay and I was DYING.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never disliked Nay because he wasn't built for the streets, I didn't like him because of the front he felt he had to put up.

I just watched that episode last night... Mike didn't say two words to him just yoked him up with that left and open handed his +%%
laugh.gif
roll.gif
10ns593.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Omar was the greatest character realtalk
pimp.gif
II

edit-Didnt Ziggy pay like $1k+ for some jacket?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and then Meth said "not even a black man can style this #!!+"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean Omar was a real character because he stood for something.....he lived by a code and did what he had 2 do.
But 2 me the greatest was Marlo
As young as he was he moved smart thinking 10 steps ahead.

What kinda dirt there was in Daniels past? I know it's something about some money but anyone got any details?

^I think it was hinted about and kinda talked around (he's got more money and liquid assets than a police should have), but never fully disclosed. I knowNerese got his file from Burrell who got it from the FBI and threatened to expose dude.

I was wondering about this though 'cause Daniels went hard on Herc and Carver when he thought they knowingly kept some cash after a bust.

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

ayo when Daniels takes them hoodrat kids out to eat @ Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and they want mcdonalds after
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

I was mad the next day they was akin' all hard and $#%! in school....knowin' good and full well they was SHOOK in that restaurant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I never disliked Nay because he wasn't built for the streets, I didn't like him because of the front he felt he had to put up.
If your pops was Weebay I'm sure you would feel the pressure as well. YPea, Naymond was a !!%+% but that was only because he had kool-aid inhis vains but everyone around him was trying to make him into something he not.

naymond was soft

its not even about being gangsta or anything close to like his pops

its about him being a vagina

11kbhp2.gif

They saw your ghetto +!# comin' from miles away, *#+%$!....I told you about playing those away games.

i rewatch every episode the past month and

-season 2 is the worse IMO

-did Stringer have to take D out?

- I robz drug dealaz.

-That wadn't no 'tempt murda... shot the boy Mike Mike in his 'hind parts, that all.

-Just like you man. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase... It's all in the game tho, right?

This dude Leavy turned around like, "
eek.gif
/
alien.gif
$*% you just say?"

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sad to say I never watched The Wire when it was on, always heard of it but never got around to it.

Finally watched the entire series the past few weeks, pure brilliance.

I can't say much that hasn't already been said about it, well written, developed, honest and real, etc.

I'm tempted to re-watch the whole thing again immediately too.

Back
Top Bottom