Iverson @ celebrity ball game

^
pimp.gif
Hopefully he gets that chance... If he truly can accept that bench role, he can help out a contender.

He would still be in the league if he checked his ego...Allen iversons reason for not being in the NBA anymore isn't because of lack of talent at an older age. It's lack of willingness to adjust to a new role on his part. Dude could still be a relevant piece to a contender coming off the bench.

That's why I get so mad watching Eddie house get bench time the last couple years on contenders. A.I could take his spot easily.

He would still be in the league if he checked his ego...Allen iversons reason for not being in the NBA anymore isn't because of lack of talent at an older age. It's lack of willingness to adjust to a new role on his part. Dude could still be a relevant piece to a contender coming off the bench.

That's why I get so mad watching Eddie house get bench time the last couple years on contenders. A.I could take his spot easily.

iverson needs to step back a knotch and hell get on that championship winiing team playing bench hell still get a ring tho? LA OR CHI i still would like to see the comeback happen

iverson needs to step back a knotch and hell get on that championship winiing team playing bench hell still get a ring tho? LA OR CHI i still would like to see the comeback happen

Back
Top Bottom