J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he can rap he just makes boring *%! music... theres a reason he aint drop yet. u see they wasted no time gettin drake out here... if the music was good his album would b dropping...

Drake's album was TURRRIBLE.

Please don't tell me you like Drake.

he can rap he just makes boring *%! music... theres a reason he aint drop yet. u see they wasted no time gettin drake out here... if the music was good his album would b dropping...

Drake's album was TURRRIBLE.

Please don't tell me you like Drake.

he can rap he just makes boring *+# music... theres a reason he aint drop yet. u see they wasted no time gettin drake out here... if the music was good his album would b dropping...
This dude Time stay in every J. Cole thread.  You sound like that lil' jealous _ who got cut from varsity, tommbout the other _'s on the squad are garbage and it's all politics
laugh.gif

he can rap he just makes boring *+# music... theres a reason he aint drop yet. u see they wasted no time gettin drake out here... if the music was good his album would b dropping...
This dude Time stay in every J. Cole thread.  You sound like that lil' jealous _ who got cut from varsity, tommbout the other _'s on the squad are garbage and it's all politics
laugh.gif

hes just not very exciting to listen to, he can rhyme well but it just doesn't really catch my ear. His beats are boring too

hes just not very exciting to listen to, he can rhyme well but it just doesn't really catch my ear. His beats are boring too

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
@ Peedi Crack. Dude is beyond garbage but "Flipside" was my s#!+

^ you dont know what yer talkin about and i'll leave it @ that....
Yeah, he doesn't.

Anyway, I know Beans had multiple albums but I'm talking in the sense of Jay leaving him for dead eventually...Cole is too gassed up and can't even reach Rick Ross popularity status...Dude's whole marketing plan is a joke....give him like 2 more years till his first LP even drops, horrible.

Didn't they say he was spose to drop in August?

LMFAO.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
@ Peedi Crack. Dude is beyond garbage but "Flipside" was my s#!+

^ you dont know what yer talkin about and i'll leave it @ that....
Yeah, he doesn't.

Anyway, I know Beans had multiple albums but I'm talking in the sense of Jay leaving him for dead eventually...Cole is too gassed up and can't even reach Rick Ross popularity status...Dude's whole marketing plan is a joke....give him like 2 more years till his first LP even drops, horrible.

Didn't they say he was spose to drop in August?

LMFAO.

Cragmatic wrote:
Because he was boring on Looking For Trouble? Because he was boring on Beautiful Bliss and Star is Born?

Because the Warm Up and Friday Night Lights were boring?

Who Dat is boring? The Blow Up is boring?

It's not just his lyrics but his flow and delivery.

Mood Muzik 4 has zero replay value outside of 2 songs. Lupe drops a song once every 3 months if we are lucky, and goes over most peoples heads.

I'm not going to take it to seriously because you hate on everything, but anyone who thinks Cole isn't good I feel sorry for. Nothing but quality from the man.
That's why I don't hype none of these clowns up anymore, they're good but lazy and act like lil girls now a days...

Cragmatic wrote:
Because he was boring on Looking For Trouble? Because he was boring on Beautiful Bliss and Star is Born?

Because the Warm Up and Friday Night Lights were boring?

Who Dat is boring? The Blow Up is boring?

It's not just his lyrics but his flow and delivery.

Mood Muzik 4 has zero replay value outside of 2 songs. Lupe drops a song once every 3 months if we are lucky, and goes over most peoples heads.

I'm not going to take it to seriously because you hate on everything, but anyone who thinks Cole isn't good I feel sorry for. Nothing but quality from the man.
That's why I don't hype none of these clowns up anymore, they're good but lazy and act like lil girls now a days...

So why haven't you blew?
Not coming at you, just curious about what this statement says about your music.

So why haven't you blew?
Not coming at you, just curious about what this statement says about your music.

im stuck in cleveland broke... everyone's situation is different but he has no excuse besides the music not being good enough since he's already on... soon as im employed its a wrap... this %%#! takes money

im stuck in cleveland broke... everyone's situation is different but he has no excuse besides the music not being good enough since he's already on... soon as im employed its a wrap... this %%#! takes money

rapping about college is only gonna get u so far...
Dude %*+##%$ sucks. I don't understand who's trying to listen to this lame talk about student loans and filling up a dorm room. 
His fans are the only thing worse than he is. Dude is not that nice, we can stop pretending he's even on Nas, Lupe or Jay's level.

rapping about college is only gonna get u so far...
Dude %*+##%$ sucks. I don't understand who's trying to listen to this lame talk about student loans and filling up a dorm room. 
His fans are the only thing worse than he is. Dude is not that nice, we can stop pretending he's even on Nas, Lupe or Jay's level.

Am I the only one who thinks 'Can I Hit it in the Morning' with Drake should be released as a single?

That's the song that could break him through, in my opinion.

Cole World.
pimp.gif

& Cole boring on 'Beautiful Bliss'?
indifferent.gif

It seems the only gripe people who don't like Cole have with him, is that he's "Boring" & I'ont even think half of y'all believe that, you just say it to coattail the next _.
Can someone explain what 'Boring' means? as it pertains to Cole?
nerd.gif

Am I the only one who thinks 'Can I Hit it in the Morning' with Drake should be released as a single?

That's the song that could break him through, in my opinion.

Cole World.
pimp.gif

& Cole boring on 'Beautiful Bliss'?
indifferent.gif

It seems the only gripe people who don't like Cole have with him, is that he's "Boring" & I'ont even think half of y'all believe that, you just say it to coattail the next _.
Can someone explain what 'Boring' means? as it pertains to Cole?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom