J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Have ya'll actually listened to Friday Night Lights? Dude spit with so much hunger and aggression there's no way you can say he sounds boring.

%%%% is mind boggling to me.

Word... I never understand how dudes say he's boring. I guess even more so because I relate to every thing dude speaks about

College loans are no joke
frown.gif
I don''t know why MFs are acting like no one can relate to him rapping about college loans and stuff. Some people's PARENTS are still paying theirs, the average person will have that payment on their mind and account for a while.

Anyways... Cole is nice and Friday Night Lights is a good tape to ride to work to.

Have ya'll actually listened to Friday Night Lights? Dude spit with so much hunger and aggression there's no way you can say he sounds boring.

Word... I never understand how dudes say he's boring. I guess even more so because I relate to every thing dude speaks about

frown.gif
I don''t know why MFs are acting like no one can relate to him rapping about college loans and stuff. Some people's PARENTS are still paying theirs, the average person will have that payment on their mind and account for a while.

Anyways... Cole is nice and Friday Night Lights is a good tape to ride to work to.

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

frown.gif

I co-sign the above message....lol.  I'm still paying Sallie Mae and will be doing so for another 10 years or so...

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

frown.gif

I co-sign the above message....lol.  I'm still paying Sallie Mae and will be doing so for another 10 years or so...

How is his flow/delivery boring though? Please explain that to me someone.

And Gnoz has a boring %#+ flow (probably gonna get crucified for saying that) but dudes still listen to him...

How is his flow/delivery boring though? Please explain that to me someone.

And Gnoz has a boring %#+ flow (probably gonna get crucified for saying that) but dudes still listen to him...

FNF has like what 20 songs. And I'd be surprised if he showcased more than 2 flows. People always bring up Beautiful Bliss & A Star is Born & Looking For Trouble. Have yall noticed his best verses are one where he switches his flow to something that doesn't sound like he's just talking. His signature flow sounds like his spitting game voice. It sounds like talking but tweaks it a little to be cool.

I'm not trying to hate, if yall like him then yall like him. If he goes and sell 500K 1st week I'm proud of him. It be good for hip hop to have some one with great lyrically ability on top of the charts. But at the end of the day I do not understand how one can sit through an entire tape of his work and even more so sit through it and want to run it back. Now THAT'S mind boggling. But again I'm not hating it's just my opinion. He sold out his LA show out here so clearly people disagree with me and I'm fine with that.

im struggling to pay attention to friday night lights.......he can rap, but there's no charisma....its like he's not selling

da rhymes he's telling you.

FNF has like what 20 songs. And I'd be surprised if he showcased more than 2 flows. People always bring up Beautiful Bliss & A Star is Born & Looking For Trouble. Have yall noticed his best verses are one where he switches his flow to something that doesn't sound like he's just talking. His signature flow sounds like his spitting game voice. It sounds like talking but tweaks it a little to be cool.

I'm not trying to hate, if yall like him then yall like him. If he goes and sell 500K 1st week I'm proud of him. It be good for hip hop to have some one with great lyrically ability on top of the charts. But at the end of the day I do not understand how one can sit through an entire tape of his work and even more so sit through it and want to run it back. Now THAT'S mind boggling. But again I'm not hating it's just my opinion. He sold out his LA show out here so clearly people disagree with me and I'm fine with that.

im struggling to pay attention to friday night lights.......he can rap, but there's no charisma....its like he's not selling

Like listen to Before I'm Gone. Give that beat/lyrics to anyone else and have them put their heart into it and it's an amazing track. But when I hear J Cole do it, I'm like "You don't even sound passionate"

Like listen to Before I'm Gone. Give that beat/lyrics to anyone else and have them put their heart into it and it's an amazing track. But when I hear J Cole do it, I'm like "You don't even sound passionate"

Man at first I couldn't understand what dudes where talking about when they used to say J. Cole was boring. That is until I listed to Friday Night Lights.

Lyrically dude is nice, but I feel like once you've heard one J.Cole song you've pretty much heard them all.

Man at first I couldn't understand what dudes where talking about when they used to say J. Cole was boring. That is until I listed to Friday Night Lights.

Lyrically dude is nice, but I feel like once you've heard one J.Cole song you've pretty much heard them all.

I feel like people just hate for the sake of hating.
And the old "he talks about the same thing" argument is real stupid to me. Every rapper repeats their subject matter at some point and time, from the greats down to the Wacka Flocka's of rap.  So I'm really not understanding what ya'll expect from dude.

I feel like people just hate for the sake of hating.
And the old "he talks about the same thing" argument is real stupid to me. Every rapper repeats their subject matter at some point and time, from the greats down to the Wacka Flocka's of rap.  So I'm really not understanding what ya'll expect from dude.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I'll disagree with this.

I'll disagree with this.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I'll disagree with this.
rhymes on paper =/= spoken raps

he's gotta change his approach.....his inflections is NON existent.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I'll disagree with this.
rhymes on paper =/= spoken raps

he's gotta change his approach.....his inflections is NON existent.

LMAO. Some of y'all are a joke. Dude really just criticized "Before I'm Gone," talkin' about give it to another rapper.

It's very apparent who actually listens to lyrics, and who just wants to listen to a beat/hook and dance. The latter are clowns, and prefer clown music. J. Cole is not for the latter. J. Cole is for real ni**as, not clowns.Go listen to lame %#! Kanye if that's what you call "exciting music."

LMAO. Some of y'all are a joke. Dude really just criticized "Before I'm Gone," talkin' about give it to another rapper.

It's very apparent who actually listens to lyrics, and who just wants to listen to a beat/hook and dance. The latter are clowns, and prefer clown music. J. Cole is not for the latter. J. Cole is for real ni**as, not clowns.Go listen to lame %#! Kanye if that's what you call "exciting music."

Cole World 22 wrote:

You're a groupie who would let J. Cole smash to get in the liner notes of his debut album though.

Back
Top Bottom