[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Glad to hear all these positive reviews so far...

For those who are calling it a classic or close to it, what makes it good?

Got through 3 listens so far. 

First listen was MAD hype. Second was Coo, 3rd got tired more quick. 

Granted I'm not driving or in a mood. Just lettin it play out. 

Some of these are gems though.

DON'T SAVEEEEEE HER, SHE DON'T WANNA BE SAVED.

this is DEFINITELY not FNL though. Don't be silly. Def better than born sinner. And not sure where I have SS right now. ( SS > born sinner)

Got through 3 listens so far. 

First listen was MAD hype. Second was Coo, 3rd got tired more quick. 

Granted I'm not driving or in a mood. Just lettin it play out. 

Some of these are gems though.

DON'T SAVEEEEEE HER, SHE DON'T WANNA BE SAVED.

this is DEFINITELY not FNL though. Don't be silly. Def better than born sinner. And not sure where I have SS right now. ( SS > born sinner)
Please read this everyone Please

Wet Dreamz hits my soul hard fam. Damn near every song is dope, only one I don't really like right not is Hello. I guess my top three is Wet Dreamz, Love Yourz, and... it's hard to pick between Fire Squad and No Role Modelz. I can't call it an instant classic tho, feel like it needed something like ****** Know on here. Still buying next Tuesday.

the flow is sharper than it's ever been.

None of the songs grabbed me on 1st listen though.

I'll run it back

Might have to stay away from this thread till the album drop dudes are calling it classic already I wanna go Into this with high expectations and an open mind .

I'm dead. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Ya'll overact to everything. 

Nothing revolutionary or groundbreaking.

The irony.

It hasn't even hit the shelves yet and you're already claiming it's not revolutionary.

It's been leaked on the Internet for 12 hours, millions of people still haven't even gotten a chance to listen, including me, but you're claiming it's not revolutionary.

No one will know if it's revolutionary or life changing for society UNTIL SOCIETY GETS A CHANCE TO EVEN LISTEN.

Some people I swear :lol:
Can it be released before we decide if it's going to affect the music business or society?

You claim people are over reacting but you don't realise you're following it up with an even bigger premature overreaction.

Dale Earnhardt Jr, :lol:

Album was pretty good after the 1st listen and I'm not rly a big fan of dude.

Is FNL widely accepted as his best work?

I don't think I've heard it, maybe I'll check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole was in St. Johns like two days ago and couldn't get into the dorms cause he had a violation 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom