[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Lets get a vid of No Role Modelz...my idea for it would be Cole hosting/being the main character in a reality show on some Bachelor ****...just have a dozen women of all kinds (ratchet, stuck up, crazy, etc) in the house wildin..with cut scenes of them doing confessionals

Think Kanye's 'Workout Plan' video...that kind of ridiculousness

nthat.gif
 I like the video

Video sucks and he's getting a pass about the song

Drake probably even thinks rapping about your first time having sex is lame

Lol. Yo I hate this song on the album. One of the ones I skipped a lot. But that video made it something else.

I agree that the song is still mehh... easily the worst song on the album. But I did find the video entertaining.

I have been surprised since day one that so many ppl like this song... like I actually hear it getting constant play on the radio here in Houston.

I agree that the song is still mehh... easily the worst song on the album. But I did find the video entertaining.

I have been surprised since day one that so many ppl like this song... like I actually hear it getting constant play on the radio here in Houston.

I love the song, one of my favs TBH lol

Wet Dreamz is a straight up classic honestly 
pimp.gif

First time I heard it the first thing I thought was that it sounded like something that woulda been on The Come Up/Warm Up

Im more of a fan of his old **** so this joint was tough imo

Having an argument the other day.. I said Cole's album is in the top 3 of the year and this chick said that she liked Big Sean's album better. I'm looking like wtf?!

Wet Dreamz was a waste of a track to me. Album flows so much nicer when that's not on the tracklist.

Back
Top Bottom