[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Having an argument the other day.. I said Cole's album is in the top 3 of the year and this chick said that she liked Big Sean's album better. I'm looking like wtf?!
Cole's dropped 2014 and Sean's 2015. 
how so? Either way I enjoy both albums

I like Big Sean's album too but I mean it has more chick friendly tracks. Tracks with R&B hooks, catchy, etc.

I actually liked "hello" :smokin

but I usually like those type of tracks from artist 

Hello is dope. So is St. Tropez. Weird hearing people saying they suck...lol

St Tropes grew on me I can't hop in the whip without singing along but Wet Dreamz is relatable that's why it's one of my favorite tracks but yeah I still don't like "Hello " too much

St. Tropez felt like a space filler, Wet Dreams should've been on SS before In The Morning.

Hello was cool, but it didnt feel like a full song.

Honestly, the album is kinda short if you think about it. There's only 10 real tracks.

No Role Modelz >>>

Apparently grew on me also

As far as Seans album, it's definitely better than his last 2 albums, Cole's and Sean's are neck and neck for me...I enjoy both a lot

has anyone's fav track switched up a couple of times since the release?

at first it was wet dreamz, then a tale of two cities, and now it's '03 adolescence.

has anyone's fav track switched up a couple of times since the release?

at first it was wet dreamz, then a tale of two cities, and now it's '03 adolescence.

Not really switched up but 'No Role Modelz' is special to me because I was bumping it as I picked up the Legend Blue 11's right before hitting this fancy movie theather to watch Horrible Bosses 2, riding around in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
St. Tropez felt like a space filler, Wet Dreams should've been on SS before In The Morning.

Hello was cool, but it didnt feel like a full song.

Honestly, the album is kinda short if you think about it. There's only 10 real tracks.
I disagree. People are indifferent about St. Tropez and Hello because the instrumentals aren't straight up hip hop beats. St. Tropez is an important track. Perfect transition track in terms of story/direction of the album.

Hello, to me, just hypes me up. I love the instrumental.

I admit, first listen then felt like interludes, but they are standard length in time.

Cole should have put Be Free on the album

With that verse he performed that night man album would've been on a whole other level & get free was dope too , Cole should've strong armed Cozz for Knock the Hustle and throw it on the album also his verse was too good .

The St. Tropez slander smh, haha I think that track is cool, idk about Hello, it sounds like Beyonce is supposed to be on that

Love St. Tropez and Hello... Erything about both records is dope to me.

The duality that I believe is present in Hello makes it one of my favs on the album

Ya really buggin. Musically, Hello is excellent. Up there with Apparently. Like I said St. Tropez was the perfect transition track for this album. Really captures a specific moment in his career.

Back
Top Bottom