[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Finally got my tickets for the Houston show.

The pricing for this tour throws me off tho...

VIP packages for $200... reg seats for like $90... neither are close to the stage tho.

Then they had the PIT area going for $200 but it was mad limited.

Dah Well... 4th Cole show for me. Its great seeing his progression.

No tickets for Floor 1, 2, or 3 at Staples.
mean.gif

I don't understand how all 3 sections can be sold out before the public sale.

Last edited:
You won't be seeing me.

I can't ******* get tickets.

I'm not even being picky I'm just tryna get in the building, I been through every presale day and today and cAnt get axs to give me a damn pair.

So frustrated right now

Got my tickets this morning at 10:30 with ease.

St. Louis show doe

Been in the waiting room at 930am for every one of them. I get my turn shortly right after 10am but everytime I search for a pair of tix it has said no seats found.

I have refreshed for 29 minutes and counting today....

"No seats found."

Anywhere in the building.

Damn, I got tickets with no issues at all today. Perks of living in Michigan I suppose.

Last edited:
Staples is a wrap. I tried for my Lil bro and nothing.

I'm happy I copped a pair during pre sale.

was able to just get two pit tickets for hartford connecticut... thank god

I completely forgot that the tickets dropped today

Cole might add another show in Staples.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Staples isn't booked on July 18th or 20th. Additionally, Cole has a gap between cities on those days.

But it's all speculation.

Kevin Hart added shows in MSG after the original show sold out, so anything is possible.

Cole might add another show in Staples.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Staples isn't booked on July 18th or 20th. Additionally, Cole has a gap between cities on those days.

Kevin Hart added shows in MSG after the original show sold out, so anything is possible.
nerd.gif
 that would be awesome

Cole might add another show in Staples. :nerd: :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd:

I'll be at the MSG show. I found some decent seats on the Thursday presale. I saw seats in the 200 level on Live Nation last night or the night before.

My mans passed away early Sunday morning. I was with him the day before. He was a huge Cole fan.

One of the last things we talked about was going to the Cole concert in VA in August. Gotta go down there and live it up for him.

hoping for some sick merch. did he have any during the dollar and a dream when he performed The Warm Up? I cant remember 

Back
Top Bottom