[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

4YEO isn't boring, it's a story, very relatable. His storytelling on the album wasn't as clean as a GKMC but I literally seen situations like that album unfold in real life in the hood, it spoke for a lot of hopeless folks in the hood who want better but don't have the resources.

4YEO isn't boring, it's a story, very relatable. His storytelling on the album wasn't as clean as a GKMC but I literally seen situations like that album unfold in real life in the hood, it spoke for a lot of hopeless folks in the hood who want better but don't have the resources.

I agree man...album isn't boring at all. Great point about the storytelling not being so clean. I think that is what holds the album back but the message is strong!

C015D5B8-6EC8-4FDF-91C2-9E8FBA04EFB3.jpeg

feeling the cover a lot.

feel like he bout to speak on this junkie generation a lot on these tracks

Last track
Intro to The Fall Off?

We may be getting more than this album

Loving the art, has an acid rap feel to it. Cool that's he's stepped outside of his norm. First time in life I'm hyped for a cole album.
Looks like all 3 titles are addressed on the cover.

My boy sent me this. I listened and it does sound like him. And not only was it just released this year, it was released today.
Screenshot_20180418-140343_Textra.jpg

Last edited:
Loving the art, has an acid rap feel to it. Cool that's he's stepped outside of his norm. First time in life I'm hyped for a cole album.
Looks like all 3 titles are addressed on the cover.

My boy sent me this. I listened and it does sound like him. And not only was it just released this year, it was released today.
Screenshot_20180418-140343_Textra.jpg

Man you know damn well thats Cole lol

He’s getting creative I see

Back
Top Bottom