J.J. Hickson may be involved with trade talks regarding Amare to Cavs...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How often do you hear general managers openly admitting that they're engaged in trade negotiations?

Trade negotiations is one thing. They're not even talking supposedly.

Hard to believe they have this trade all drawn up and someone credible as David Alridge is reporting they haven't even talked.

At the very least, Ferry would come out and say the Cavs are interested. This thead should have been locked long ago.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How often do you hear general managers openly admitting that they're engaged in trade negotiations?

Trade negotiations is one thing. They're not even talking supposedly.

Hard to believe they have this trade all drawn up and someone credible as David Alridge is reporting they haven't even talked.

At the very least, Ferry would come out and say the Cavs are interested. This thead should have been locked long ago.
I don't think you mention possibly trading away assets when you still have a game to play before the trade deadline.

I don't think I said anything about mentioning assests, pimp.

But I see what you're saying.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

I don't think I said anything about mentioning assests, pimp.

But I see what you're saying.
right, but isn't losing a player implicit when even mentioning trade talks? Tell me how hard a Varejao or Hickson would play Wednesday ifthey thought they were being moved for a different stud... There is a reason why trade talks are considered a disruption.

Back
Top Bottom