J.J. Hickson may be involved with trade talks regarding Amare to Cavs...

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
at anyone thinking the Cavs wouldn't take the East whole NBA with Amare...
fixed

LOL.

You're right, you know more than all of us combined about the matter. Before you go to bed tonight, you'll catch both Ferry and Kerr on BlackberryMessanger and they'll tell you everything.

We wouldn't those two let the world know they're talking? For the Suns, that drives the price for Amare way up.

For the Cavs, contenders like Boston and Magic start panicking.

But of course, you know more than all of us combined and if you say it's illogical to reveal trade talks, then that logic is pretty much written in stone.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

You're right, you know more than all of us combined about the matter. Before you go to bed tonight, you'll catch both Ferry and Kerr on Blackberry Messanger and they'll tell you everything.

We wouldn't those two let the world know they're talking? For the Suns, that drives the price for Amare way up.

But of course, you know more than all of us combined and if you say it's illogical to reveal trade talks, then that logic is pretty much written in stone.
+1000

You're right, you know more than all of us combined about the matter. Before you go to bed tonight, you'll catch both Ferry and Kerr on Blackberry Messanger and they'll tell you everything.

Stop crying.

For someone so agitated with everything Ohio related, you sure spend a lot of time in the Ohio related threads
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Who's crying, dude?

It's my duty putting delusional Ohioans in place.

Looks like my job is done here.

P.S. Let's just say you'd be agitated too if you've dealt with the type of Ohioans I have.

Who's crying, dude?

It's my duty putting delusional Ohioans in place.

Looks like my job is done here.

P.S. Let's just say you'd be agitated too if you've dealt with the type of Ohioans I have.

son your just a hater, ive read some of your recent posts and its like your on your period man, chill out.

I'm sorry but someone completing their residency should be able to spell 'messenger.'

As far as revealing trade talks: You don't let other people know the cards you're holding or your plan of action in poker, do you?

GET IT DONE DANNY

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

I said he doesn't push them past the C's or Lakers
indifferent.gif

Boston maybe not, but Lakers, good luck with stopping Amare and Lebron.

indifferent.gif

Are you serious? The Lakers are bettet than the C's RIGHT NOW...and since you want to go that route....good luck stopping LO, Pau, and Kobe(Bynum ifhealthy)

ANYWAYS, with the recent news that Ferry and Kerr haven't even talked it doesn't look to promising...plus CHI is the front runner right now....and fromwhat I hear PHX wants someone the Cavs aren't willing to let go of....

Back
Top Bottom