J.R. Smith Guarantees Nuggets Will Make It To NBA Finals

Originally Posted by PAsSback

I seriously think the Lakers finish this series in 5... The nuggets broke their own hearts twice... Too hard to come back from
*Looks at avy*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Who cares what he thinks?

If it was Melo or Chauncey...then this would be notable

Yawn.
Well down the stretch in Game 3 Melo went cold and Chauncey was non-existent. JR was keeping them in the game with a few jumpers. I agree witheveryone who says his shot selection is horrendous though.

I think Nuggets will take Game 4 by six. JR better back that noise up representing Jersey.

If Fisher stays on him, JR should score every time he touches the ball.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by PAsSback

I seriously think the Lakers finish this series in 5... The nuggets broke their own hearts twice... Too hard to come back from
*Looks at avy*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Na man its not like that... Couldnt give a **++ about the Hornets... I just love CP's game

Even though I can no longer stand Dauntay(sp?) Jones anymore for his beyond dirty tactics

im counting the days for this dude to get out of the league......hope he gets indicted for dog fighting or somethin that way i wont have to see him and hiscrusty tats in the league...

Originally Posted by RitchDad

im counting the days for this dude to get out of the league......hope he gets indicted for dog fighting or somethin that way i wont have to see him and his crusty tats in the league...

indifferent.gif

what is he suppose to say?

you all are acting like he aint suppose to be confident, every and any player playing now should say that

that being said, he is one of the reasons they lossed yesterday, he shoots too much

Way to go J.R.! This means hes going to take more shots like he's the star. I love when he tries to take over. This means more misses than hits.

The thing is, his PRESENCE alone damn near guarantees they won't make the finals. He's just talented enough to think he's AMOTHER $%#*%## BEAST........ so he always does too much and makes stupid TOs or pulls dumb threes. Gotta love his confidence though
laugh.gif

Karl Malone once said that anyone can make guarantees, so if you do guarantee something, then put your house down, your car, or bet some cash. JR Smith losthis composure and the whole game 3 defeat really got into his head. Just what exactly was his problem afer making the buzzer beater shot to end the 3rdquarter?

Back
Top Bottom