J.R. Smith Guarantees Nuggets Will Make It To NBA Finals

I used to always say J.R shoulda went ahead to UNC thinking it wouldve helped discipline his game...

Looking back on that, Im almost sure Roy Williams wouldve had this dude murdered. Knucklehead boi I swear to god
laugh.gif

Cant knock his passion tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should have went all out and said they was gonna win it all

If you gonna talk big then you gotta do it big
frown.gif

man i like the nuggets and they have a lot of talent, but they just have too many knuckleheads with questionable bball iq to be a championship team.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Whats he got to lose???

If they dont make it, nobody will remember it,

and if they do DENVER will love him for it..

For him its a WIN/WIN...LOL
Wrong! Everyone will remember it. Next time someone guarantees something they will show JR guaranteeing this and them losing the series. Happens every time.

oh please...

so many sports stars make guarantees its worthless now...

if they lose it'll live on ESPN 4 a day or so but thats it...

especially since he isnt well known like that, nobody will care...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Whats he got to lose???

If they dont make it, nobody will remember it,

and if they do DENVER will love him for it..

For him its a WIN/WIN...LOL
Wrong! Everyone will remember it. Next time someone guarantees something they will show JR guaranteeing this and them losing the series. Happens every time.

oh please...

so many sports stars make guarantees its worthless now...

if they lose it'll live on ESPN 4 a day or so but thats it...

especially since he isnt well known like that, nobody will care...
Yeah like when Ewing said they would beat the Cavs. They had a highlight roll of all his guarantees. People don't have short term memory. Ifthey win he's a hero if they don't he's a clown.

of course LA fans gonna have something stupid to say...what do u expect to him to be negative about it?? im happy he said that it shows his confidence in histeammates but like some in the post have said he better start knockin down shots

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

of couse LA fans gonna have somethin stupid to say...what do u expect to him to be negative aobut it?? im happy he said that it shows his confidence in his teammates but like some in the psot have said he better tart knockin down shots

LA fans having something stupid to say?
laugh.gif

whats stupid is putting more pressure on your team when your already down 2 games to 1.

whats stupid is that while i'm sure the nuggets best players billups and melo think they can win the series, you don't hear them making idioticstatements.

whats stupid is giving the other team more motivation to shut up the punk moron bafoon on the nuggets up for running his mouth.

but it's not like J.R Smith has ever said anything stupid before......... oh wait last year he was running his mouth talking reckless about kobe while histeam proceeded to get swept out of the playoffs.

I seriously think the Lakers finish this series in 5... The nuggets broke their own hearts twice... Too hard to come back from

Back
Top Bottom