Ja Rule making a comeback in 09

But why is he bringing 50 back into it...
smh.gif

Why is this fool talking about 50 again and not seeing him since he whopped his %#+ (pause).

If there was ever a slight chance for a comeback, it is now gone.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

That statement has been made enough times within the previous years...
smh.gif

Nothing has happened since and nothing ever will.

I'm sorry, 50 pretty much destroyed him in 03.
His last chance of "shine" was when he dropped New York
smokin.gif

I honestly thought he was coming back with the New York track, had me thinking about copping the album and everything.

bought that joint and it only had 3 decent songs(ny included).
ohwell.gif

Dude seem so lame though..right along with his co-sign team
eyes.gif

wow

ja was my mans back in the day but nah

this money ave/team blackout mess is not poppin

and why does he have all of that jewelry in ziploc bags?

and why did some middle aged white guy bring it to him if he's acting like he owns it?

smh

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

I think he coming back out because he saw what cam did
I was thinking that also.

But he failed to realize is that Cam still knows how to make good songs.

That %$@% sounded like some of the new hipster hip hop but watered the hell down and corny. This fool needs to seriously give up. 50 didn't dead hiscareer, his career ended because all that pop %$@% caught up with him and slapped him in the face. His best bet is to come out with some of the hard %$@% hewas spitten on the first two albums and leave it at.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

I think he coming back out because he saw what cam did
I was thinking that also.

But he failed to realize is that Cam still knows how to make good songs.

That %$@% sounded like some of the new hipster hip hop but watered the hell down and corny. This fool needs to seriously give up. 50 didn't dead his career, his career ended because all that pop %$@% caught up with him and slapped him in the face. His best bet is to come out with some of the hard %$@% he was spitten on the first two albums and leave it at.
tired.gif

same thing i thought also

Cam >>> 50 >>> BEn ballar >>>> Ja

The @*#$% Ja can make a comeback though. All he needs to do is get is get back to his first album and get just blaze to produce the majority of the singles andhe might sell over 100,000 the first week

i think Ja can really make a come back
if he just goes back to his old formula
of music, he can steal his shine back
from _'s like Plies.

Oww!

dude performs every thurs? fri? night at a run down club in lb.
haha dudes been done n desp for that money.

if 50 would have had the rep he does today back when he had beef wit ja, ja rule would have been ok. but he didnt so he isnt lol. ja rule and come back jus donot belong in the same sentence. than again the way music is nowadays any sucker can make some money. look at david banner. i remember back in the days no 1gave a crap about him. now he got radio play. so who knows!? lol

Back
Top Bottom