Ja Rule Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

Twitter beefs are so awesome 
roll.gif

wow. what a fall his career has taken. I think a lot of people forget that he was hip hop's biggest artist 9-10 years ago. he was everywhere. platinum albums, movie roles, the whole nine. Now

look at him. from being dissed by 50 cent and him taking his style and running away with it, to him trying to back with that my body record(anybody remember that
laugh.gif
) to now him being

sentenced to 2 years in prison. It's really sad when you think about it. his career was already dead before this happened, and now this is like putting more nails on his coffin. his last hoorah

was the New York song with Jada and Joe, and that was 5 years ago. since then his career has taken a downward spiral. He has seen better days, and I would like to see him make

a Michael Vick type comeback, but unfortunately I don't think that will happen. He's had a good run. So with that being said,  Ja, your career may be long gone, but it's certainly not

forgotten.

*plays Holla Holla one last time*

wow. what a fall his career has taken. I think a lot of people forget that he was hip hop's biggest artist 9-10 years ago. he was everywhere. platinum albums, movie roles, the whole nine. Now

look at him. from being dissed by 50 cent and him taking his style and running away with it, to him trying to back with that my body record(anybody remember that
laugh.gif
) to now him being

sentenced to 2 years in prison. It's really sad when you think about it. his career was already dead before this happened, and now this is like putting more nails on his coffin. his last hoorah

was the New York song with Jada and Joe, and that was 5 years ago. since then his career has taken a downward spiral. He has seen better days, and I would like to see him make

a Michael Vick type comeback, but unfortunately I don't think that will happen. He's had a good run. So with that being said,  Ja, your career may be long gone, but it's certainly not

forgotten.

Ja wasn't on drugs, his whole camp just dissolved and he couldn't make his way back.

That really sucks though.

Ja wasn't on drugs, his whole camp just dissolved and he couldn't make his way back.

That really sucks though.

Ja wasn't !$#$!$$ with drugs?
laugh.gif

I thought it was pretty well known how DMX felt about Ja though.If you haven't heard those phone interviews on those old Street Wars CD's where X was talking about Ja taking Ecstacy and catching the buttsecks then you missed OUT (unless it's on YouTube)!
Damn *%$# had me in TEARS!

Ja wasn't !$#$!$$ with drugs?
laugh.gif

I thought it was pretty well known how DMX felt about Ja though.If you haven't heard those phone interviews on those old Street Wars CD's where X was talking about Ja taking Ecstacy and catching the buttsecks then you missed OUT (unless it's on YouTube)!
Damn *%$# had me in TEARS!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ yall believing a word that comes out of DMX's mouth. Dude is a damn cokehead. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ yall believing a word that comes out of DMX's mouth. Dude is a damn cokehead. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

laugh.gif
) to now him being

forgotten.

that was a great career eulogy

Originally Posted by DR813

laugh.gif
) to now him being

forgotten.

that was a great career eulogy

Back
Top Bottom