Ja Rule Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

Originally Posted by Agthekid

LMAOOOOOO at Ja Rule on twitter right now. He's letting it all out. Im on my phone so i cant post screen caps. But heres a couple of the tweets.

"@Ruleyork: i wish i could wake up every morning feeling like @50cent"

"@Ruleyork: me and wyclef got into a scuffle in the hit factory, cuz i told him pras was a better artist and actor then he would ever be"

"@Ruleyork: @tyga dont even care about his mom she still in the hood 14721 S Normandie Ave, Apt 3 Gardena, CA 90247-2963 (310) 324-4034"

"@Ruleyork: @jadakiss, was scared to diss puffy but he had to cuz ruff ryders threatend to not release his album"

"@Ruleyork: on the hard knock life tour memphis bleek got his own dressing room, i had to share with dmx dogs"

"@Ruleyork: charlie baltimore gave the best head, i swear to allah"

"@Ruleyork: @ThaAHHKilla this %%%%+ was #$+%%+$ my wife, while i was banging out ashanti sorry @nelly"

ujreureuireuireureurhehe
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

LMAOOOOOO at Ja Rule on twitter right now. He's letting it all out. Im on my phone so i cant post screen caps. But heres a couple of the tweets.

"@Ruleyork: i wish i could wake up every morning feeling like @50cent"

"@Ruleyork: me and wyclef got into a scuffle in the hit factory, cuz i told him pras was a better artist and actor then he would ever be"

"@Ruleyork: @tyga dont even care about his mom she still in the hood 14721 S Normandie Ave, Apt 3 Gardena, CA 90247-2963 (310) 324-4034"

"@Ruleyork: @jadakiss, was scared to diss puffy but he had to cuz ruff ryders threatend to not release his album"

"@Ruleyork: on the hard knock life tour memphis bleek got his own dressing room, i had to share with dmx dogs"

"@Ruleyork: charlie baltimore gave the best head, i swear to allah"

"@Ruleyork: @ThaAHHKilla this %%%%+ was #$+%%+$ my wife, while i was banging out ashanti sorry @nelly"

ujreureuireuireureurhehe
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lmfaoooo

probably is 50

he's behind more HIPHOP BS than he'd like anyone to know.

word to leaking that jay-z fat joe diss

lmfaoooo

probably is 50

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lmfaoooo

probably is 50

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lmfaoooo

probably is 50

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom