Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

I had to give reps out like crazy

This thread had me!

Now I'm about to go make an triple stacked air sammmich with cheese, and a light salad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just read every post in this thread.
My ribs cracked from all that laughing :lol:

That lettuce from the "salad" looked more like a crumpled up 20

Last edited:
Eventually, we're going to have to determine how many people in this thread think the umbrella .gif is from this event and ban them for life for not understanding it's from something else.

Eventually, we're going to have to determine how many people in this thread think the umbrella .gif is from this event and ban them for life for not understanding it's from something else.

I could care less what event, the gif itself is freaking glorious. Being in this thread just added to the luster. :lol:

just dug through this whole thing. the toast had me up in arms. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ashanti was about to touch down at the Fyre Festival but when she looked out the plane window and saw dem umbrellas storming the beach like they were at Normandy, she told the pilot to buss a uwee.....

UWBLgtm.jpg

dead

Struggle cola not even wanting to sponsor Ja :rofl:
The attack of the clones style umbrella war :rofl:
The US embassy Twitter SOS posts :rofl:
The struggle sammich's :rofl:

Where's lobotomybeats to come through with the Ja rule PS's and put this thread into cardiac arrest??

Welp

The festival’s lack of adequate food, water, shelter, and medical care created a dangerous and panicked situation among attendees—suddenly finding themselves stranded on a remote island without basic provisions—that was closer to ‘The Hunger Games’ or ‘Lord of the Flies’ than Coachella.

Plaintiff brings this class action on behalf of all ticket buyers and festival attendees defrauded and wronged by Defendants, and seeks damages in excess of $100,000,000.00 on behalf of himself and the Class.

View media item 2421904

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2...million-lawsuit-for-multiple-counts-of-fraud/

Ja don't know nothing but taking L's :lol:. Remember how the Fast & Furious franchise blew up? That could've been Ja, but..

"Ja got too big for himself. He turned it down. He turned down a half a million dollars," he told Grantland. "He got 15 grand to be in the first movie. He was really big at that time. I guess Murder Inc. was throwing out hits and were making money hand over foot. He was acting like he was too big to be in the sequel. He wouldn't return calls. I went to the studio to go see him -- that's just my mantra, I deal with a lot of music people. He was kinda playing me to the side and I was like, 'What? What is this ****?' This was all initiated by me. I then made a call. I called Ludacris.

- John Singleton, Director of 2 Fast 2 Furious

Im sorry there will be no bad talk about Ja Rule as an artist in this thread.

Before 50 destroyed him everybody was bumping his hits....and he did have some hits for 1999-2003.

90s rappers are off limits folks

Last edited:
Ja don't know nothing but taking L's :lol:. Remember how the Fast & Furious franchise blew up? That could've been Ja, but..

"Ja got too big for himself. He turned it down. He turned down a half a million dollars," he told Grantland. "He got 15 grand to be in the first movie. He was really big at that time. I guess Murder Inc. was throwing out hits and were making money hand over foot. He was acting like he was too big to be in the sequel. He wouldn't return calls. I went to the studio to go see him -- that's just my mantra, I deal with a lot of music people. He was kinda playing me to the side and I was like, 'What? What is this ****?' This was all initiated by me. I then made a call. I called Ludacris.

To be fair, F&F wasn't **** until 5 really. Which was 8 years after the fact. 2Fast2furious sucked and Tokyo adrift bombed. In 2001-2002 Ja was still a big deal

Last edited:
I'm still crying about that struggle bag of weed. Homie really said that **** was a "complimentary bag of asbestos". [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still some of the driest looking, dirt bush weed I've seen :lol: :x

To be fair, F&F wasn't **** until 5 really. Which was 8 years after the fact. 2Fast2furious sucked and Tokyo adrift bombed. In 2001-2002 Ja was still a big deal

Same could be said for Luda :lol:,now dude has an acting career and hasn't looked back since

Last edited:
I could be completely wrong but I can't think of a rapper who hit a lick off of acting and then continued to pursue a serious music career

Last edited:

Funny part about this? That next time there's a disaster Ja might be someone to call.

FEMA got nothing on Ja, Ja got them tents on deck.

why did he start in the Bahamas first though?
bread sandwich :rofl:

The **** is a bread sandwich? :lol:

Bread inside of bread? The thought of that is cracking me up.

:rofl:
Yall wild for this, lol.

:lol:

....they really think they can get people to buy tickets for this again:stoneface:

I'm sure they can, wouldn't even surprise me. I don't even understand how they got people to buy tickets for this ********. Nothing about it seemed like it was poppin.

Who dis?

Completely forgot about that fake sign language dude throwing up random gang signs during the entire speech :rofl:

Wow! Forgot all about this dude.

Man, the attitude of those people. They probably deserved it tbh. As much money as they may have from mommy and daddy, they were still dumb enough to fall for that festival with that bum line up that didn't check out at all.

Why wouldn't you just do VIP at Coachella?

They definitely targeted the right people for this.

Yeah they definitely knew who to cater this fiasco to. I don't even see what could justify the money spent for this. Talent was wack as hell, the location they could have had better for much less. Doesn't make any sense at all.

Plus, they didn't have meat for the luxo sandwiches, plus they had "concert goers" smoking mulch so they actually should've come out ahead.

Dude said smoking mulch, :rofl:. They couldn't even get decent weed on an island?

I don't think so. His character was annoying and Ja can't act. He as no talent for it and no personality. Luda on the other hand had a purpose and offered something. Even if they brought Ja back for another movie they would see how garbage he truly was.

Im sorry there will be no bad talk about Ja Rule as an artist in this thread.

Before 50 destroyed him everybody was bumping his hits....and he did have some hits for 1999-2003.

90s rappers are off limits folks

Yes, I will agree that a lot of people got bamboozled by 50 back in the day because he ended up doing the same **** he mocked Ja for doing, but 90s rapper or not if you play yourself then you are fair game.

Ja Rule the real Lord Finesse 
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom