Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Still some of the driest looking, dirt bush weed I've seen :lol: :x
Same could be said for Luda :lol:,now dude has an acting career and hasn't looked back since

Isn't Luda about to host the new Fear Factor too?

I don't think he can fill Rogan's shoes. Rogan nearly choked a guy out. Luda ain't about that life if someone step out of pocket.

Isn't Luda about to host the new Fear Factor too?

I don't think he can fill Rogan's shoes. Rogan nearly choked a guy out. Luda ain't about that life if someone step out of pocket.

What!? Lmao. I watched this show religiously growing up and I have no recollection of that happening lol.

I definitely don't see anyone filling Joe's shoes tho. He was perfect for that show. But I do think Luda will hold his own.

^^^Good Lookin bro. Repped.

Crazy, cause I remember that episode cause of Johnny FairPlay off Survivor, but didn't remember the scuffle. Wasn't that bad tho. Woulda liked to see Joe pull out some of his MMA techniques :lol:

Is Luda going to wear the Rogan outfit too?  Short sleeve button down shirt, cargo shorts, and some dad asics with 3/4 white socks.

Ja don't know nothing but taking L's :lol:. Remember how the Fast & Furious franchise blew up? That could've been Ja, but..

"Ja got too big for himself. He turned it down. He turned down a half a million dollars," he told Grantland. "He got 15 grand to be in the first movie. He was really big at that time. I guess Murder Inc. was throwing out hits and were making money hand over foot. He was acting like he was too big to be in the sequel. He wouldn't return calls. I went to the studio to go see him -- that's just my mantra, I deal with a lot of music people. He was kinda playing me to the side and I was like, 'What? What is this ****?' This was all initiated by me. I then made a call. I called Ludacris.

- John Singleton, Director of 2 Fast 2 Furious
To be fair, F&F wasn't **** until 4 really.

fixed.

That's what happens when you rip off a bunch of kids whose parents are probably high powered attorneys. Haha

That's what happens when you rip off a bunch of kids whose parents are probably high powered attorneys. Haha

Yea they're probably gonna get taken to the cleaners by renowned lawyers for hustling all these rich kids :lol: :x

Last edited:
I expect a new single from Ja featuring Migos and Future. That what every struggling artist does, come back with that hottest artist out at the time being.

I actually saw Ja, Ashanti, and Lloyd perform together at Soulquarius. Must say I thoroughly enjoyed it :pimp:

That festival was a **** show also tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom