Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

I may offend yall, but Billy has to be the finesse gawd of our times.

He needs to pay the Bahamian people!

It's real easy for white dudes to scam and scheme people outta money. A lot of people won't ask real questions and do their due diligence until it's too late.

Ja seem cool but he a real extra *** dude. Bruh was drunk as **** bragging about "their island"

I was dying when the gay dude said he was ready to give top for water. He had zero problem doing that.

Finally saw the documentary last night :rofl:
Dude was crazy but I can’t lie Ja was a positive *** motivator. When everything crumbled he was still like “We just gotta bounce back and flip this” :rofl:Dudes is delusional.

ja-rule-gif-12-1.gif

watching the netflix one
the dude who started calling agents to see if they got paid
telling folks the part of the island was photoshopped
and creating the fyrefraud twitter
is a hater

Chanel Iman = trash
Bella Hadid = trash
Emily Ratajkowski = trash
Peeped Ashanti when they were makin the toast on the island, she know she’s trash
Ja :smh: no words
Billy McFarland, definition of white privilege

Just watched both. Started with Netflix. I already knew about the giving top for water thing but seeing it in context was wild. That dude wanted him some Billy. By the end I was pissed for the locals and that lady. Also due to it being made by ****jerry made it seem like they were also victims.
The Hulu one was cool too even though I didn't really like the cartoon stock images and clips they showed throughout. But it did give more info about how the idea for the fest came about and detailed crimes Billy committed.

Back
Top Bottom