JACK UR BODY...LET THERE BE HOUSE!

"House is a feeling...In the beginning there was Jack, and Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldly declared, "Let there be HOUSE!" and house music was born... You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body. And, as I told you before, this is our house and our house music…"
NO brostep
NO cheezy electro house

NO moombhatah or w/e

NO Swedish House Mafia…

NO dudes who wear masks

NO glow sticks 

Sick of the crap that gets tried to pass of in the electro thread
laugh.gif
… uv come to the right place
pimp.gif
we going deeeeeep , blastin off to the depth, grab ur rhythm composers, hide your children, we got flying 909 303 and 808 comin 4 ya SOUL

Now Lets Get Started
pimp.gif

I've been on this forum for years now and I still haven't figured out the proper yuku code for embedding a youtube video.

Armando- Downfall for some old school Acid House

HAHAHA, got tired of the other thread huh lol

^i love the whole raw cuts series by MCDE but i think ill have to say #3 is my fav by far.

and kerri chandler is definitely one of my favorite deep house producer. rising the sun is pretty much the track that got me into the deeper shades of house.
such a beautiful masterpiece.

Originally Posted by mints

I've been on this forum for years now and I still haven't figured out the proper yuku code for embedding a youtube video.

Armando- Downfall for some old school Acid House

acids making a comeback!! ive never witnessed in real life a str8 acid house set ever, but i love it when i go to a party with techno, they slip in some acid house/techno

Yay Acid coming back that 303 is dope…..  Feeling Jacques Greene heavy everything dude touches is gold it seems like

Originally Posted by Swamp

Yay Acid coming back that 303 is dope….. �Feeling Jacques Greene heavy everything dude touches is gold it seems like
dope track. reminds me of this one, with the 303 kickin in at the end

OMG Swedish House Mafia is the best you guys should totally check them out. Producers, djs entertainers OMG!

This will forever be a jam that will get me and a bunch of old creaky knee having people on the floor

This is one that taught me the value of digging through the crates in a record store.

Thread is already starting to derail, how is that electro song considered house?

i think there some low key beef between people who like deep house vs ppl who like progressive/ electro based house. but the beef is coming from the deep house guys.

nice andee, never heard that one before.  here is another good house track i like.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nice andee, never heard that one before.� here is another good house track i like.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 HOUSE MUSIC not CORNBALL Electro get outta my thread 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

i think there some low key beef between people who like deep house vs ppl who like progressive/ electro based house. but the beef is coming from the deep house guys.
naw, it aint no low key beef. its more like im just stating my opinion str8 up. fck electro house, lame trance-y "progressive" house, and dutch house or whatever the hell its called. fck that sht.
and its not like i only listen to deep house. i love all kinds of GOOD dance music, whether its mainstream or "underground", be it house, techno, dubstep, dnb/jungle, breaks, or even trance (psy/goa/tech/hard), etc etc. in fact, i like good music regardless of genre.�

the thing that bothers me is people that think some big name dj/producer is the best artist ever, solely based on his fame, his/her spot on the dj mag top 100 list, collab with some other big shot dj/pop star or whatever gimmick theyre using at the moment and flock in masses to the main stage of a festival that they think is a "rave" to see some lame dudes fist pumping after the "drop".

but this topic has been beaten to death in the "electro" thread, so this will be the last time ill discuss it.

575309_10150819918686036_522926070_n.jpg

but yea anyways...anyone into house's evil twin, techno?
now THIS right here is a party. a glimpse of the underground techno scene in LA that i've been fortunate to have discovered.
it was an epic night. chris liebing ftw!!

Article on How These DJ's and straight CLOWNS!!!! Its not an electro vs deep house its about crappy music that is easy to produce and how marketing is the main factor to why these DJ's are Popular…. its like 10-15 DJ's make up 90% of "EDM" coverage and $ in the media
"Around the start of Occupy Wall Street, an international DJ called Samim tweeted,“Did you know that the richest 1% of DJ´s control over 80% of the industry´s wealth and over 70% the media coverage?#occupyDJsâ€. Perhaps it was meant as an off-hand joke, but the fact that the DJ industry is an unbalanced place in terms of representation is clearly a reality. Nothing materialized this notion more than DJ Mag’s annualTop 100 DJs list, which read like a Forbes’ top 100, but for wealthiest DJs. Many people noticed the racial,gender, and wealth imbalances of the list, which in today’s music world almost seems preposterous (or maybe not.) Also, considering that House and Techno music’s roots are in the Black and/or Gay communities of the Rust Belt urban centers in the American Midwest, it becomes a curious example of cultural appropriation."

Clowns of the EDM scene

http://robcifre.com/2012/...-in-our-edm-music-scene/

Global Rebranding

http://africasacountry.co...obal-genre-accumulation/

Venus X DESTROYING Diplo for being a swagger jacker
laugh.gif

I spent a lot of time trying to find a copy of this in stores back in 2002, I ended up finding one while I was visiting my sister for the holidays in this little shop in London. I looked like super geek when I ran to the counter to pay for it. I haven't played out in a good 5 years, but this is STILL in my record bag ready to go out if I ever get the bug to play anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom