Originally Posted by ImStillMike

jada went southpaw on this tape

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Way too many features. No thanks!
how is that a problem?

i never understood that...if you like all these rappers, was wrong with having em all on multiple tracks..especially on a mixtape?

papertags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
I never understood how this is actually even questioned or not a problem.

For one looking at this tracklist none of the features even remotely excite me.

Secondly when I listen to an album or mixtape I want to hear mainly the skills of the main artist. Sorry but getting a whole bunch of relevant rappers to jump on a track or tracks is lame. It is overdone in hip-hop and seriously dilutes the music. Sadly it has become about just drawing people in with relevant names as opposed to creating quality music.
its a mixtape though....a project with annemic features is worse for me then a album with alot of features...some of da most classic albums ever is feature rich I.E. only built for cuban linx.

^Mixtape or not its too much IMO and its an overdone trend which can't be argued. Its all about throwing who are the hot rappers at the moment regardless of whether or not they fit the song or even rhyme about the subject matter of the song. I guess I cared for that when I was younger but as my musical taste has matured I have grown tired of this in hip-hop.

And very few classic albums are feature heavy. I'll give you OB4CL and that was mainly in house Wu-Features where the artist fit the theme of the song.

I think many have been conditioned with what has been put out in hip-hop that more is better (as far as features and tracks go) but most times less is actually more.

you acting like jadakiss doesn't already have relationships with da artists featured on his tape, i'd give ur opinion more validitiy if its a forced feature..everyone knows and smells one a mile away ( wale, lady gaga for example) but most of these

rappers have already done wit kiss. another thing you gotta understand and take into account is rappers are also fans, they listen to music like we do, so if they feeling a rapper from their respective catalog of music, its a no brainer to get on a phone

and do collab work together.

imagine if prodigy would've got off his high horse back in da day and actually recorded with BIG in tis undisputed prime? pssh..im all for features, they only make da track doper....why you think khaled is having so much success with his projects?

Streamed it...

....It's OK at best.....

....I hope Jada develops an "ear" for production for his next LP
laugh.gif

he said that hes gonna take alot of time pickin the beats for his album said he really wanna focus on the production and get it right

he also said that somebody behind him farted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Streamed it...
....It's OK at best.....
....I hope Jada develops an "ear" for production for his next LP
laugh.gif
You'd do better waiting for Papoose to drop an official album

I streamed this last night, and wow, this is like Jada's 4th brick in a row
30t6p3b.gif
Had this been a 2Chainz, Meek Milll, Waka Flocka, or Chief
Keef, this wouldn't be a bad tape to expect from them. For for Jada...damn, &@^# is filled with nothing but bangers that sound the
same. That sound just doesn't fit him.

jada thrives on sampled tracks, straight grimey NYC beats....hope he keeps his promise with gettin ALC, primo, havoc, etc.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

yung joc???????????????????????????????????????????

EXACTLY what i thought

I believe Young Joc produced it and sent a verse with it. Would be kind of grimey to take dude off his own beat lol

get this frisbee material outta here. put it in the recycle bin before I even got halfway through it. Idc...

wake me up when Top 5 DOA drops

Back
Top Bottom