Jae Millz- Appreciation post (No Krunk)

^ :pimp:
pimp.gif
He's correct..Joint is flames :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
These hatin _'s wanna see me fall like ron artest..they dont wanna see me ball!!!

Quote:
hes a good battle rapper...i wouldnt wanna hear a millz album...thats y he's looked over by labels
They say battle rappers cant sell records! But they also said white men cant jump till larry won the slam dunk!!! But im here to change all the assumptions!!!

i dont understand dudes...aight first people saying he's a battle rapper THEN on the flip side they saying he cant make a single or album but this guy has put out a least 4 or 5 BANGER singles (no wack papoose stuff), i just think he got bad luck with labels:

Holla at a Playa (Produced By J.Cardim)
My Swag (Produced By Scott Storch)
Bring it Back (Produced By Ron Browz)
Bring it Back Remix
I Like That (Produced by Cool & Dre)

:smh:
smh.gif
how dude's thinking he cant make an album...we already know he got the gutta stuff for the album "Haze" and the joint with Khaled

as a matta a fact he problably had ya fav single out at one point "No No No" and the remix with TI ...yeah he do got bad luck :lol:
laugh.gif
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

He's got bars, but I really can't stand him. His adlibs are sooo +%!*#!* annoying.

Smed I didn't Sauce Money LP you "Middle Finger You" I've outta contact with a pc I got you as soon as I get to the crib

Can somebody please give us the name of the song with DJ khaled?

how can you be stingy with a damn music lol ???

^ G I don't think anybody actually knows the "title" of the song, everybody just refers to it as the track with khalid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Can somebody please give us the name of the song with DJ khaled?

how can you be stingy with a damn music lol ???
I titled mine "Live from Jerusalem" but nobody knows what the track is really called, like Cake said.

millz is a mixtape rapper. he cant put together a good original album

And what gives you that impression? Have you heard his singles?

I'll never forget when I seen Mills battle that dude outside and he looked up at the sky like he was really talking toBIG, _ had me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom