Jagermeister / Jagerbomb Appreciation thread

I had my first jagerbomb a few weeks ago..
needless to say it was a great night.

People were telling me it was nasty..but I love licorice so I love Jager.

For some reason Jager tastes like NyQuil to me... I haven't tried jagerbombs though, now I can't wait for next weekend!

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

its weird that they do jager bombs different in some places in the south
How do they do it? Its just dropping a shot of jager into some beer.
In myrtle beach and a couple of the other places i've visited they do it like this...
1. order 1 x 2 means 1 shot split 2 ways... so its 1 shot between two shot glasses.
2. they then fill the rest of the shot glass with red bull and thats its no dropping the shot glass in anything

1x2 or 1x3 multiples are pretty common so you get more red bull...I don't like it nearly as much but i guess the only benefit is a cheap way to do thembetween a lot of people

Originally Posted by eight2one

enough jagerbombs and other liquors youll be twisted, but up all night.

That's the beauty of it IMO. Jager and card parties FTW! And yeah, Jager tastes like nyquil, licorice, cough syrup, and everything similar....but itdoesn't feel like battery acid on the way down. I appreciate that. And if you're calculating percent daily values of nutrients when you drink, just goto AA already. I bomb it in a 12 ounce plasticcup though. Shots?! Psyche... I do like 5 parts jager, one part Bull, and one part "splash room"...cuz you know filling that cup all the way up breeds TROUBLE for the carpet... Peep the cheap illustration
laugh.gif
2lcs6mp.jpg

I be good as hell off two of those ..... then I chase it with vodka if I'm still drinking.
pimp.gif

Jagerbombs ruined my headboard..my girl started drinking on night, started talking about sex..I went to lock the doors, came back and this drunk @%*%% hadpuked on the headboard and sheets...jagerbomb FTMFL!

drank alot of jaeger when i was younger and started drinking, but nowadays i barely touch it.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Appreciated. I can down these with the quickness. Only thing is I can't go to sleep. Too much Red Bull.
That's what the dro is for... catch up
pimp.gif
[frank lucas] my man... [/frank lucas]

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
def appreciated. jagerbombs x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

are you the guy in "my new f'in haircut"?
who?

"im gonna grind up on ever piece of %%%@% that walks through that door. and if they dont like it? they're effin skanks."

"anyone looks at me the wrong way tonight, im startin a fight"

"two jeagerbombs down here chief"

laugh.gif
if you really never seen it, go to youtube and watch "my new haircut"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
great vid.

Yall should try a BLACK OUT!

its the same thing as a Jager Bomb but they add Grenadine (the red syrup) to the Redbull.. and the shot is half Jager half 151.

hence the name, BLACK OUT.

try that. itll get you straight to the point for a lot cheaper!!!

holla.

Def Unappreciated. The only drink I will turn down at the bar. Hate them both, let alone at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom