Jaime Foxx Vs. Howard Stern

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
Howard has cult following
pimp.gif

Howard made $500 mil

Foxx lost $300 mil in box office

-The Juice

I love the people who generalize and don't know the facts. . .

I don't listen to Howard much anymore, every so often I do get a hint at his show from someones satellite radio. I use to tune in all the time when he was on the regular air waves. . .

But Jamie Foxx wouldn't be able to do his brand of radio without Howard fighting the good fight for over 2 decades to get this style of broadcasting on air.

^^^^^Very true. Jamie owes it to Howard to even say what he says on radio.

And anyone listen to Howard yesterday? Tiger Wood's mistress at his booty-hole and got pregnant twice by him. WOW!

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

No one follows Howard anymore.

Jamie > *
b3016743030821f546f8f27e7ab2a438293f7096.gif

BEFORE 1/9/06

Sirius Satellite Radio had 600,000 subscribers

Just 4 years AFTER Howard Stern Joined

Sirius Satellite Radio has 8 million listeners

Howard Said, "if I join XM I will put Sirius out of business, if I join Sirius I will put XM out of business"

In 4 years of being on Sirius, Howard pummled XM business FORCING a merger between the company with Sirius sharing 51/49 of the market.

Sirius/XM now has 20 million listeners

Howard has a MINIMUM of 7 million listeners ....That is more than The View, Oprah, Ellen Show, The Tonight Show, The Late Show, Regis and Kelly, The Today Show, and Good Morning America

Foxxhole radio can't even bring in a fraction of Howard's listeners.....so w. t.  f. are you talking about? Go sit your ill informed as down and take a nap.

Has no followers
roll.gif

-The Juice
So essentially, what you're saying is that Howard Stern was the reason for the merger? Go and sit down and mull over your comments... come back and then we'll discuss when you've read the court proceedings and balance sheets.
In the end, Jamie > Howard Stern.

I've been listening to most of the debate now on you tube...and it seems like the arguments have been a little on Jamie but mostly spoken by his crew. It seems like the members of Foxhole don't even know what they are arguing about anymore. They are just bent up on saying the last word.

They tangent off on many different levels. Their statements aren't even consistent. They just brown nose on Jamie and instigate keeping Jamie heated. What's going on in that show? Howard is listening and seems confused about the whole thing IMO...I'm trying to side up with Jamie, trying to see some valid facts. . .but the guy started this beef with no reason but to gain popularity from the media any publicity is good publicity.

No one follows Howard anymore.

Jamie > *
b3016743030821f546f8f27e7ab2a438293f7096.gif

BEFORE 1/9/06

Sirius Satellite Radio had 600,000 subscribers

Just 4 years AFTER Howard Stern Joined

Sirius Satellite Radio has 8 million listeners

Howard Said, "if I join XM I will put Sirius out of business, if I join Sirius I will put XM out of business"

In 4 years of being on Sirius, Howard pummled XM business FORCING a merger between the company with Sirius sharing 51/49 of the market.

Sirius/XM now has 20 million listeners

Howard has a MINIMUM of 7 million listeners ....That is more than The View, Oprah, Ellen Show, The Tonight Show, The Late Show, Regis and Kelly, The Today Show, and Good Morning America

Foxxhole radio can't even bring in a fraction of Howard's listeners.....so w. t.  f. are you talking about? Go sit your ill informed as down and take a nap.

Has no followers
roll.gif

-The Juice
So essentially, what you're saying is that Howard Stern was the reason for the merger? Go and sit down and mull over your comments... come back and then we'll discuss when you've read the court proceedings and balance sheets.
In the end, Jamie > Howard Stern.

How was he NOT? He stagnated XMs subscribership, at the same time increased Sirius subscribership 13x it's original subscriber base. Sirius now is 51/49. In his own words he declared the destruction of XM and that's exactly what he did. He had a little help from the GM contract with Sirius (little help). He took a failing satellite company and made them the top dog in 4 years. Are you serious right now? Did anyone else in the history of radio and or TV recieve 500 mil off ONE contract? You need some seeds bird brain? What has Jamie done besides making one good movie playing a blind man? I don't even want to get into how Howard sky rocketed the E channel. A channel that was basically a ghost town until Howard came through.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by imperialh8

I've been listening to most of the debate now on you tube...and it seems like the arguments have been a little on Jamie but mostly spoken by his crew. It seems like the members of Foxhole don't even know what they are arguing about anymore. They are just bent up on saying the last word.

They tangent off on many different levels. Their statements aren't even consistent. They just brown nose on Jamie and instigate keeping Jamie heated. What's going on in that show? Howard is listening and seems confused about the whole thing IMO...I'm trying to side up with Jamie, trying to see some valid facts. . .but the guy started this beef with no reason but to gain popularity from the media any publicity is good publicity.
roll.gif
 Its a comedy show dude thats all they do is go at people they went at Mike Jackson hard the other day there is no valid points to be made. Its not like Howard's show with organized rambling. Its just 2 hours of unorganized %+*+%#*% that happens to be hysterical from time to time. Like Foxx said Howard aint really built to battle them cause those Foxxhole dudes sincerily dont give a *+$@

i listen to both , and jamies foxxhole show, is better than howards show, im entertained by howards show, but its the same antics over and over and over again

roll.gif
Like Foxx said Howard aint really built to battle them cause those Foxxhole dudes sincerily dont give a *+$@
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I'm done with this thread. Howard fans are on the same level of grimeyness as 4Chan users. *Reads my first reply on the first page, shakes my head, exits swiftly*

-The Juice

How can somebody make a living off of running his god damn mouth then catch feelings when somebody calls him out?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Howard Stern>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jamie foxx
Correct

also I HATE Howard Stern threads on NT because, 1. I am a Howard Stern super fan, and 2. Most of NT does not listen to his show and get false info about his show.

-The Juice
QFT. we need a super fan thread. Its the only thing I listen too on the radio. Howard even stated multiple times that he wasn't going to respond to Jamie Foxx. Guess you can only take so much.
Howards fanbase would body jamie if it came to that. 

roll.gif
 Its a comedy show dude thats all they do is go at people they went at Mike Jackson hard the other day there is no valid points to be made. Its not like Howard's show with organized rambling. Its just 2 hours of unorganized %+*+%#*% that happens to be hysterical from time to time. Like Foxx said Howard aint really built to battle them cause those Foxxhole dudes sincerily dont give a *+$@

I understand what the show is all about . . . I get the senseless bantering, I'm for it, the more crude the better but what I'm saying is, after all the footage I heard from both sides of the debate, Jamie and his crew really have no sense and case of what they were going for. I love a good feud but this one is worthless...the only people who profit from this is Jamie and his crew.

Jamie started this whole debate over the comments made by Stern towards the movie "Precious" and it's main actress. Jamie first didn't agree with Stern thinking the comments were unnecessary.  Jamie then starts poking fun at her and Monique (he does an awesome job doing Monique BTW) He starts calling her "Notorious Precious". . .Talk about contradiction.

On a side not:

Howard Stern doesn't need to make a big splash anymore. . .It doesn't matter if his time has pass, he has loyal followers by the millions to keep him on top. He's made his impact plenty of times in the past and enough to keep his image remembered. I hope Jamie continues to keep thinking this, I hope his arrogance keeps him jaded. The blindside will be deserving.  I agree this is "whackest" beef of the millennium. . .Stern should stop wasting his time.

The Foxxhole is entertaining, don't think I don't like it. It's apples and oranges. Stern brand of comedy is way different than Foxx's.

Howard Stern is a radio legend
Jamie Foxx is a comedian

Howard Stern will not win a comedic battle against Jamie Foxx. We all know he's got more money, listeners and practically IS satellite radio but none of that makes him funnier than Jamie/Foxxhole radio. Howard got butt hurt when Foxxhole started making jokes about him it's as simple as that. Howard could dish it out but when it got thrown back at him he started to get sensitive and play the race card and all that when Jamie and his crew were simply making jokes seeing as how they are COMEDIANS. It's not a personal attack they go at any and everybody, dead or alive.

The battle should be over by now though, Jamie and his crew have milked it long enough, Howard moved on.
laugh.gif
at Jamie Foxx owing $300 million, according to one of Howard's employees yeah.... I'll take that with a grain of salt
grin.gif

I gotta roll with Jamie Foxx on this one, the Foxxhole crew went hard (Cory Holcomb was the dude going hard on Robin about her dad and such, not Jamie) then Howard caught feelings
grin.gif
.  Howard built his career going hard, now when somebody comes back at you, you salty
eyes.gif

Everybody wants to make out like Jamie not deciding to go on Howard Stern as Stern winning..not wanting be outed as gay...no way...that's like agreeing to a boxing match and the opponent gets to pick the venue and make the rules.  If Howard was the true "king of all media" he'd do a joint foxxhole/H stern show at a remote location and go toe to toe.  Howard's cool and all but Jamie, Cory, poetess, speedy...would baptise these cats in a war of words live on-air.

At the end of the day when it comes down to radio there is only ONE Howard Stern, and Jamie Foxx doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Stern regarding radio.  Foxx is local and Stern is national, that's all that matters.  Foxx and the rest of his crew of nobody's should just fall back and be glad Stern even mentioned their names to begin with.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

How can somebody make a living off of running his god damn mouth then catch feelings when somebody calls him out?

even as a fan, i agree with this. so far in 2010 he has gone in on dozens of people that have gone beyond his show and reported on mainstream media.
but jamie is the first to say anything back and he immediately caught feelings. smh. 

i love howard sterns show, especially when he has "special guest" 
pimp.gif

yo when u ppl are putting Howard > Jamie...ur just saying what radio show u prefer to listen to right???

its no way anybody in here should be saying for pure overall entertainment purposes that Jamie > Howard isnt fact

Back
Top Bottom