Jalen Rose calls out Skip Bayless about High School Career

.....but

Junior on JV.

skip-bayless-varsity-high-school-basketball-stats.jpg

1.4 ppg???

roll.gif

I saw the 30 second clip where Jalen called him on it, but did they ever go back and discuss it? I'm guessing not?

roll.gif
i saw this on lunch. Skip had a look on his face like he wanted to come over the table and go at Jalens neck
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

That was kind of immature on Jalen's part

Yeah but there were tons of time Skip was being immature to just about everyone else. Karma's a female dog. 
I liked the fact that Jalen kinda exposed the truth behind why some of these journalists are so mad at these athletes. Naw, son...y'all never be as good as them playing ball. Nope. 
laugh.gif

Humble pie.....I've never liked Bayless. I think he argues for controversy (which is probably good for a career at sports talk), and not with logic. He has to know that Tebow isn't great and that LeBron is. Jalen should have told him that he would have averaged 20 as a 12 year old if he played on Skip's senior team.

Normally we know everything espn does is scripted before they go on air now and this entire exchange, from first claim to first calling-out, is drawn up by producers. But watchin that vid I think Jalen slipped that one in there on his own.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

1.4 ppg???

roll.gif

He averaged 16.9 rebounds, 14.3 assists, 5.7 steals and 4.8 blocks next to that 1.4 ppg though.

eek.gif
 that's a crazy stat line. 16.9 rebounds? You would think at least 4 of those would be offensive. He should average at lest 7 ppg in just put backs.

Back
Top Bottom