Jamal Crawford just left Kirk Hinrich inebriated.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

damn.
sick.gif

Look....Its a travel.....One step and a pity-pat (Double steps)

1 + 2 = 3 Look at it again...Its so quick that you may miss the initial step after he stops his dribble....and he Definitely does not come down on two feelsimultaneously.....Meaning he takes two steps...Right foot....Left foot...Right foot....I count 3 steps

happy.gif

But, as quick as that 1st step was and dealing w/ the Grey area known as the hop step, I see why it wasn't called

cot damn. that's crazy hard to shift your weight that quickly going full speed like that. i think he traveled, but it's hard to tell definitively...

i was watchin this vid today after going in the ball handlers thread or w/e its called. i'm not gunna front...i used a variant version of this move ab 3times today at the gym
laugh.gif

i caught this one dude NICE with my variant version. I was showing him the ball and just scooped it right over as he tried to swipe it.

Smh @ me not shouting "j crawf" as i did it.

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Nice move, but a travel.

NOPE HE DID A CROSSOVER HOP STEP I DID NOT THINK ITS WAS POSSIBLE BUT WATCH HIS FEET ITS A LEGAL MOVE NEVER BEFOREDONE IN THE SAME MOTION

It is a travel.
"Travel" isn't a rule violation anymore.
laugh.gif

He still plays for the most disgraceful team in the NBA.

btw, this is the exact reason why there are more overseas players in the NBA year after year. People celebrate and-1 moves over a n ice mid range jumper game.

Back
Top Bottom