JaMarcus Russell -- Oakland Mansion in Foreclosure

Originally Posted by epox12

It amazes me how horrible "professional" scouts are sometimes. Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Alex Smith, David Carr, Joey Harrington etc. I am no football genius but I knew everyone of those guys was going to suck in the pros and I didn't have to watch them throw versus air in some pointless combine. Morons straight morons.  
then how come you don't work for espn rivals or scout.com

It amazes me how horrible "professional" scouts are sometimes. Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Alex Smith, David Carr, Joey Harrington etc. I am no football genius but I knew everyone of those guys was going to suck in the pros and I didn't have to watch them throw versus air in some pointless combine. Morons straight morons.  

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Is that you JaMarcus?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Is that you JaMarcus?

I need more info before I make a call on this. Considering how bad the real estate market is, it was probably better for him to walk away from the mortgage anyway.

If he dropped $2.4 milli on it 3 years ago, it's probably worth $1.5 mil now. I'd stop paying the mortgage too. Chill in there for 12-18 months as they go through the paperwork and then drop 500K cash on a 6,000 sq ft. crib in ATL.

I need more info before I make a call on this. Considering how bad the real estate market is, it was probably better for him to walk away from the mortgage anyway.

If he dropped $2.4 milli on it 3 years ago, it's probably worth $1.5 mil now. I'd stop paying the mortgage too. Chill in there for 12-18 months as they go through the paperwork and then drop 500K cash on a 6,000 sq ft. crib in ATL.

The bad thing is a guy like Russell could come back from this just dedicating a summer to getting right...and he knows it, so he won't do it.

The bad thing is a guy like Russell could come back from this just dedicating a summer to getting right...and he knows it, so he won't do it.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They actually have mansions in Oakland? 
eek.gif
yeah bro. oakland hills man
pimp.gif

i wish alex smith would follow suit and just fade into oblivion.
mad.gif

THIS!
Anyone have pics of the house?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

THIS!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

eek.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

THIS!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
     man i don't got no ill will for alex smith, i just want him off the 49ers and it would be best for him and the team because for as bad as he's been the 49ers stunted him as well especially early in his career..      unlike ryan leaf and jamarcus russell,  i honestly think alex smith cares and want to be a decent player and actually puts the effort in.   the only problem is he's just not a great qb and he doesn't learn from his mistakes (holding on to the football way to long) but unlike most busts i think he at least put effort in and actually cared.

Originally Posted by LB510

eek.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

THIS!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
     man i don't got no ill will for alex smith, i just want him off the 49ers and it would be best for him and the team because for as bad as he's been the 49ers stunted him as well especially early in his career..      unlike ryan leaf and jamarcus russell,  i honestly think alex smith cares and want to be a decent player and actually puts the effort in.   the only problem is he's just not a great qb and he doesn't learn from his mistakes (holding on to the football way to long) but unlike most busts i think he at least put effort in and actually cared.

Back
Top Bottom