JAMES BOND movie thread: RIP Sir Sean Connery - NO TIME TO DIE 10/08/21

I'm really not interested anymore.
Totally will watch it when i actually drops but I'm not anticipating it like I was.

After HBO Max dropped that hammer you'd think every studio would've jumped to do something similar lol and more professionally.

It's gonna be interesting to see if that whole "theater and streaming same day" stuff is hella successful. If it is, especially with a tentpole film, there's no way in hell they don't sell this film.

I mean they really gonna do the whole "only in theaters" 3 month release and have us wait:stoneface:

They're betting on people flocking to movies and other activities once the pandemic slows down. Strong bet, but so far haven't really seen people rollback from the convenience apps once they adopt it.

:lol: @ them trying to break even, when every other film has suffered. To be clear I understand the thinking and it sucks because this film had potential to do skyfall #s, 25th bond, Craig's last outing,etc. but it's just not realistic anymore.

Damn so this ish really droppin??
and with confidence too, gave Craig his own Bond Legacy trailer

Really hope they keep M, Moneypenny and Q for the next Bond
I kinda liked that aspect(atleast with M and Q) from the old films

Damn so this ish really droppin??
and with confidence too, gave Craig his own Bond Legacy trailer

Really hope they keep M, Moneypenny and Q for the next Bond
I kinda liked that aspect(atleast with M and Q) from the old films
Curious how Lashona Lynch fairs in this one. Since she's supposed to takeover the helm.

Last edited:
low expectation but certainly intrigued with Ramy Malek's villain. Hoping he slides in above Silva.

1. Le Chiffre
2. Silva
3. Blofeld
5. Dominic Green

Last edited:
low expectation but certainly intrigued with Ramy Malek's villain. Hoping he slides in above Silva.

1. Le Chiffre
2. Silva
3. Blofeld
5. Dominic Green
Wait...you have Blofeld in....so this is your top 5 villians ever? and not just Daniel Craig series?

How do you have Dominic weak *** in the top 5 brodie

and Le Chiffre #1? He didnt even do anything lol. He was an underboss that owed money lol

Completely forgot she was in this, didn't know she was the replacement.
Dunno if that's still happening. Bunch of new rumors now about what guy will be the new Bond. Seems a lot like the guy from netflix's bridgerton. If the studio wants a female then Ana de Armas all day everyday.

Wait...you have Blofeld in....so this is your top 5 villians ever? and not just Daniel Craig series?

How do you have Dominic weak *** in the top 5 brodie

and Le Chiffre #1? He didnt even do anything lol. He was an underboss that owed money lol

just Craig's arch good sir...I realize the need for clarification and appreciate your perspectives

Dunno if that's still happening. Bunch of new rumors now about what guy will be the new Bond. Seems a lot like the guy from netflix's bridgerton. If the studio wants a female then Ana de Armas all day everyday.

i think in the movie, shes 007s replacement for a bit storywise but franchise-wise, i dint think they ever planned on giving it to her

Bro from Bridgestone would be goated.

Can't wait til tickets go up again. I had my goat level Dolby tickets dead center last time before it was originally post poned. Still sad.

Back
Top Bottom