JAMES BOND movie thread: RIP Sir Sean Connery - NO TIME TO DIE 10/08/21

Honestly, Idriss would do a better job than bridgerton dude
Oh that too. But String getting up in age ain't he? It's good for Bonds to start in their 30s an get 3-4 films in that drop every 3 or so yrs.

He would've been so perfect like 5-6 yrs ago. When Daniel kept saying he didn't want to do it anymore, they should've let him walk instead of given him 150mil lol. They had options.

Man's hated it lol

In the interview, conducted before the release of Spectre, his fourth movie in the franchise, Craig was asked if he could imagine doing another Bond film.

“‘Now?,” he replied. “I’d rather break this glass and slash my wrists. No, not at the moment. Not at all. That’s fine. I’m over it at the moment. We’re done. All I want to do is move on.”

He then clarified that while he wasn’t sure if he wanted to move on from the Bond character for good, he was ready for a break.

“I don’t know what the next step is,” he said. “I’ve no idea. Not because I’m trying to be cagey. Who the f*ck knows? At the moment, we’ve done it. I’m not in discussion with anybody about anything. If I did another Bond movie, it would only be for the money.”

I want it to be the bridgerton dude just because he’s black, I haven’t watched the show so I got zero clue on dude acting wise

would also like to see henry Golding get heavy consideration

henry cavill is under 40

if idris is out then you should also take out white dudes like hardy, hiddleston and unfortunately fassbender

I want it to be the bridgerton dude just because he’s black, I haven’t watched the show so I got zero clue on dude acting wise

would also like to see henry Golding get heavy consideration

henry cavill is under 40

if idris is out then you should also take out white dudes like hardy, hiddleston and unfortunately fassbender
Oh check out Bridgestone. Bro is legit. Cool as hell. He'd be sick as Bond.

It was a good show too.

Always wished they tried a spin-off with another 00 agent. Have they ever shown another 00 agent besides 006 in GoldenEye?

Oh check out Bridgestone. Bro is legit. Cool as hell. He'd be sick as Bond.

It was a good show too.

my girl watched it and whenever I saw it on I kinda just blanked out since I assumed I wouldn’t be into it

not that I’ve seen henry golding in a ton of stuff either, but I just wanna see a minority in the role

going be hilarious watching people get worked up knowing how worked up folks got when craig got the role as a blonde dude.. just had to watch layer cake and you could see it, not the physicality but the presence

my girl watched it and whenever I saw it on I kinda just blanked out since I assumed I wouldn’t be into it

not that I’ve seen henry golding in a ton of stuff either, but I just wanna see a minority in the role

going be hilarious watching people get worked up knowing how worked up folks got when craig got the role as a blonde dude.. just had to watch layer cake and you could see it, not the physicality but the presence
Bro same. I've been watch Idris for like 10 yrs now. Definitely want a black man. Would be so dope for me. I feel like Regé we really have a chance. White people were really into him. As they've been with Idris. So this would be awesome.

I haven't seen Henry Golding before.

And bro same, my shorty got me to watch Bridgerton with her. Started off slow but once bro started clapping cheeks, the show picked up :lol:

The Bridgerton dude probably would be a good “safe” pick. I feel a darker complexion male would cause an issue with folks. That’s my opinion as a black man.

1632887957664.jpeg

1632888122602.jpeg

1632888156310.jpeg

Ana bae looking more delicious than a Cuban sandwich.

check out her next film Blonde next year

it got pushed back next year because...

An industry source has since claimed the film was delayed because of "sexually graphic" content that is said to be featured in the movie.

In a report collated by The Things, it was claimed Netflix executives were "horrified" by the final cut of the film, and were "caught off-guard" by the film Dominik had made.

The industry source cited by The Things claimed: "Blonde is a sexually graphic NC-17 depiction of Monroe.

Back
Top Bottom