*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

^^^I think the guy know's his 4's are fake now so maybe we should lay off him, because i know he feels shi**y

Few dresss shirts for myself
Dress pants and a few jeans for my gf.

No pictures, too boring.
Went to the mall saw both colors of Hosoi's $80 each...I want both but $172 with tax, ehh.
Any spots for less than $80?

lol i bet who ever sold those 4s to him for $200 must feel so proud and happy rigth now for him to lose those fake 4s for that price!.. and i wonder how muchdoode pay for those fake paris. the seller probably got $$$ from it too.

Man I need a pair of '07 or HOH Royal Foams in a size 13
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Another pair of Lebron Chalks for $84 from NTNY for my boy Nter Kickaddicted , Kobe IV $72 off Swoosh & found pair of Lebron V "Mrbasketball" at an outlet for $70.

Id really love to know how much he dropped on PARIS SBs cause we all know they go for loot..... just curious how "good" of a del he thought he wasgetting.

If its too good to be true fellas.... it usually is

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Id really love to know how much he dropped on PARIS SBs cause we all know they go for loot..... just curious how "good" of a del he thought he was getting.

If its too good to be true fellas.... it usually is

Originally Posted by SBonly

he wants 275 lol

Originally Posted by jbfsu9

Where??...I noticed you have akron in your sig...im in cleveland...thanks

CITY BLUE ON EUCLID AVE. UP IN CLEVELAND...OWNERS ARE COOL TOO, YOU CAN HAGGLE WITH THEM HENCE THE GOOD PRICE.

Back
Top Bottom