January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Now I love me some Jade Cargill but Tony Khan all the way wildin'

He needs to fall all the way back on the tweets and stop trying to be all up in everything.

“A white guy talking about race relations, who has an American flag tattoo on his neck, I can see why people would use the terms ‘tone-deaf’ when it came to that. Then trying to defend it and all — Just again, intentions were good and sincere and I was so excited about Brandi and the baby but it just — That should have just been one where I went out and almost just winged it. It set the angle in a tailspin where it just wasn’t a classic, USA vs. UK, fun-spirited deal. I was going to go over to the UK and have the return match. Now I just never want to think about it again.”

Cody Rhodes opens up about AEW storyline that he regretted - NoDQ.com: WWE and AEW Coverage

In 30 years when they are damn near broke, He, ZSJ, and Kota will look back on their decision to NOT join WWE and just :smh:

Case Case
Fumbling the bag if you can speak English decently well and aren’t joining WWE or A&W. Especially if you’ve already been in New Japanese or wherever else for years.

do we really need to see a Hardy boy reunion that doesnt include them just being inducted into the HOF. Watching Matt wrestle at this point just hurts me...... that boy tooo stiff after being put back together so many times with steel pins, plates and rods

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means.

Wednesday is "Wōden's day." Wōden, or Odin, was the ruler of the Norse gods' realm and associated with wisdom, magic, victory and death. The Romans connected Wōden to Mercury because they were both guides of souls after death. “Wednesday” comes from Old English “Wōdnesdæg.”

I think the “dream signing” is Jeff Hardy
its most definately johnny gargano although unless you were a big nxt fan i dont see how thats a dream signing. put him in the corner with all the other little white guys who are gonna job to cody next month.

its most definately johnny gargano although unless you were a big nxt fan i dont see how thats a dream signing. put him in the corner with all the other little white guys who are gonna job to cody next month.

Bruh no lie Aleister Black, Johnny Wrestling, Chiampa, Andrade to name a few brought me back to wrestling. Nxt had me hooked way more than the any "Main" show the 'E had on. Im prolly just a DIY stan but Gargano is a dream that would def be deferred had he stayed. With them at this point, i dont want no new jobbers but for them to just enjoy wrestling again.... look what happened to EC3 and Karrion Kross.

It’s usually the other way around when speaking on Okada, but Ospreay made him look good today.

FIH7xH3XIBADLXT

Back
Top Bottom