January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

I don't get the complaints about Cole's booking.

Similar complaints were made about Omega's and Miro's booking when he (Miro) first arrived in AEW.

Just wait for the storylines to play out. Cole will be wearing gold soon enough and then y'all can complain about him being too small.

Similar complaints were made about Omega's and Miro's booking when he (Miro) first arrived in AEW.

Just wait for the storylines to play out. Cole will be wearing gold soon enough and then y'all can complain about him being too small.

COme on man. You Didn't get why folks complained about Miro's booking? :lol:

I mean, I don’t see how there could be any argument with Rusev. They had him looking goofy as hell :lol:

No reason why they couldn’t have just booked him to be the character he is now.

I can see the complaints about Cole’s booking. He lost a lot in NXT but they always made him feel like the most important person on the show. Right now he feels like just another guy. We already saw the undisputed era in NXT, so getting together with Fish and O’Reily again feels like a cop out. Also Roderick Strong made that group feel complete

roderick strong was just thrown in there to make the group have 4 members.

thats like saying virgil made the nwo complete.

the complaints about cole are coming more from nxt/wwe marks who would have been more happy with him being a manager on smackdown.

thats exactly what i said

but i still havent watched an aew tv show since hoedy became tnt champ for the third time

Question for all.

Why WOULD you EVER put the world title on Adam Cole?

Why him?

I guess I don't see IT in him and this is essentially a "cruiserweight company" so the size issue isn't as much of an issue had this been Main Roster WWE.

Back
Top Bottom