January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Bryan’s been coming out of the face tunnel so I don’t think it was an official turn

I wonder why TK didn't say he has a surprise for this week.
is it really a surprise when they already announced mox was gonna wrestle at that gcw ppv this week?

gcw spoiled the surprise already. would have looked so bad if he returned there before aew.

damn aew really ****ed up here. should have recognized the star potential and made him an offer. tony con must have had his head so far up codys *** he let gold slip away.

They did this several years ago with a female wrestler. Gave her a name that was also a pronstar. They had no idea, neither did she, and my buddy ended up breaking the news to the wrestler lol. They ended up changing her name before she debuted. Cannot for the life of me remember who it was.
I found out there's a girl who does adult content with the name ruby soho. skye blue is also the name of a popular adult actress.

They did this several years ago with a female wrestler. Gave her a name that was also a pronstar. They had no idea, neither did she, and my buddy ended up breaking the news to the wrestler lol. They ended up changing her name before she debuted. Cannot for the life of me remember who it was.
Don’t forget Submission Sorority :lol:

damn aew really ****ed up here. should have recognized the star potential and made him an offer. tony con must have had his head so far up codys *** he let gold slip away.

"I was just focused on football at that point."

Back
Top Bottom