January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

JFC at Rey Fenix's injury! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Hope Hangman stops hanging around Dark Order but I just lost so much for him with his stupid booking in the last year

Last edited:
JFC at Rey Fenix's injury! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Hope Hangman stops hanging around Dark Order but I just lost so much for him with his stupid booking in the last year

About to just watch the clip of the injury.

Edit: Holy **** :wow:

Last edited:
It's wild COrnette has incited so many of these accounts that are going out of their way to make AEW look bad. :smh:

04B1008C-A910-4214-A951-E8D20D5E31EA.jpeg

Hope that man recovers fully from the injury.

At some point, AEW is going to have to address their lack of safety.

Point blank period.

I agree with you on this 100%, but in this particular instance, I don't think Rey's injury had anything to do with safety. Dinosaur man seems to be a pretty safe worker from what I've seen. It was just a freak thing.

I agree with you on this 100%, but in this particular instance, I don't think Rey's injury had anything to do with safety. Dinosaur man seems to be a pretty safe worker from what I've seen. It was just a freak thing.

I have seen a few clips from AEWBotches of Dino dude folding folks with his chokeslam. This isn't his first time doing this to someone.

I would call it a freak thing if it was a move done inside the ring but this was an apron spot into a table on the floor. Not sure That would be considered a freak accident considering the location/props being used.

i hate when people blame the company for injuries.

injuries happen all the time in wrestling.

fenix has just had a bunch of bad luck in his career.

what i dont like is them taking the belts off lucha bros this soon.

but the injury now justifies that.

penta needs a singles run like he had in lucha underground now. hes so good to be wasted.

i hate when people blame the company for injuries.

injuries happen all the time in wrestling.

fenix has just had a bunch of bad luck in his career.

what i dont like is them taking the belts off lucha bros this soon.

but the injury now justifies that.

penta needs a singles run like he had in lucha underground now. hes so good to be wasted.

I'm with you on taking the belts off them so soon, but yeah Rey's injury definitely helps things there.

Back
Top Bottom