January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

These guys have been streaming wrestling games to raise money for The Canadian Cancer Society

They're playing the battle royal modes from a variety of different games...one big Royal Rumble at the end to determine the overall winner

They've raised $26,000 so far

These guys have been streaming wrestling games to raise money for The Canadian Cancer Society

They're playing the battle royal modes from a variety of different games...one big Royal Rumble at the end to determine the overall winner

They've raised $26,000 so far

nLinc is great.

Always entertaining streams & youtube videos.

They once booked a entire card on EWR with Vince Russo for charity once and it was hilarious :lol:

nLinc is great.

Always entertaining streams & youtube videos.

They once booked a entire card on EWR with Vince Russo for charity once and it was hilarious :lol:

Wait the real Vince Russo? :lol:

This one dude's Flair impersonation was pretty decent

Who uses "Bro" more? Matt Riddle or Vince Russo? :nerd:
Russo is older so he must have said it more over the years, but Riddle is making quick gains.

@NTWT

Just re-watched Fiend/Balor. Whenever WWE truly does something special, IT just can’t be topped in the wrassling world.

I really hope they make him special and don’t overuse the character.

Just re-watched Fiend/Balor. Whenever WWE truly does something special, IT just can’t be topped in the wrassling world.

I really hope they make him special and don’t overuse the character.

He's gotta take out someone unexpected.
To shock us & leave us guessing.

CiRvlttW0AALGJ3

**** sucka beat it ! :pimp:

Man. Seth/Brock was fantastic (for a Brock match at this point of his career). I may have to go back and watch the ones with DB, AJ, and Punk, but I feel like this was Brock’s best match since coming back.

Don’t know if there’s anybody that can do the combo of high flying and power moves to Brock like Seth can. There’s also nobody that sells the curb stomp like Brock. Him and Ziggs are the best sellers in the biz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom