January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
8BB2177E-459C-40DF-BA0E-A2C4916F45DC.gif

Happy Birthday D Fly D Fly :pimp::pimp::pimp:
8CB4F6B8-D82A-4A8C-8F68-7F6267A9DDCD.gif

Thank you good sir :pimp:

82038519-E44F-46EF-9118-294F024E75B3.gif
Happiest of birthdays to my brother Flyest of Dragons.. D Fly D Fly enjoy the day bubba..

tenor.gif

The Charly scams involve someone fake being overseas offering you a video on the condition you help them to transfer money into their charity. While these scams originated in Nigeria, they now come from all over the world. The scammer will contact you through social media.

Clearly on a beach in Jersey

THEY tried to tell me Charly had next because of her First Take hosting gig, but she’s out here faking from New Jersey :rofl:

Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 doesnt even mention her name anymore

tenor.gif

I just wonder where Gargano goes from here. He’s done everything in NXT. I think he should go after the North American title again since that reign was really rushed.

Wood risk IT

They chose to put it right there on the table.
Out of all the IC belts, they chose those two.
And the green belt isn't something most are familiar with therefore it arguably necessitates some sort of commentary.
And I was not impressed by the commentary.

I'm capable of explaining why I was not impressed but I doubt anyone in here would care.

Please expound

The Charly scams involve someone fake being overseas offering you a video on the condition you help them to transfer money into their charity. While these scams originated in Nigeria, they now come from all over the world. The scammer will contact you through social media.

Clearly on a beach in Jersey

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is some FOUL **** she pulling man. Good find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom