January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like it's required information for wrestling fans,
but anyone who knows their history in regard to that green IC belt should not be impressed with Cathy's commentary on it.
But I guess did she try.

I was expecting her to not add anything honestly :lol: but her actually mentioning specific things regarding everybody was cool.

The reason Miz continued to wear trunks instead of the previous shorts :rofl: :rofl: that's SO Vince

HBD D Fly D Fly
EEC3ACD4-14C9-4BBC-9684-F3023F661F3E.gif

tenor.gif

Thank you RingsBot.

Borderlands 1 had gotten me hooked on this song lol

Thanks Double Haitch

Youthful Joshua, thank you sir :pimp:

Omw

Thanks lol

tenor.gif

thanks bruh bruh

Thank you, you poor man's M.I Smooth.

tenor.gif

Good looks Brother ITO

tenor.gif

Big Genes :blush::blush::blush::blush:

giphy.gif

thank you sir

Thank you SavagePride34

source.gif

I was expecting her to not add anything honestly :lol:

They chose to put it right there on the table.
Out of all the IC belts, they chose those two.
And the green belt isn't something most are familiar with therefore it arguably necessitates some sort of commentary.
And I was not impressed by the commentary.

I'm capable of explaining why I was not impressed but I doubt anyone in here would care.

I don't mind false finishes if it doesn't always come after a finisher/signature.

Otherwise it becomes overkill.
False finishes make the most sense when the audience has been trained to expect a match to finish after a specific move/move sequence.

Which is why I have always said, "False Finishes" after The Zig Zag literally makes NO sense.

Has he ever won a match with that move?

Non-Finishing Signatures garnering false finishes is a stupid concept.

The Charly scams involve someone fake being overseas offering you a video on the condition you help them to transfer money into their charity. While these scams originated in Nigeria, they now come from all over the world. The scammer will contact you through social media.

Clearly on a beach in Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom